NONE! DigiTech suck, I mean seriously. Horrible effects, 00b3r sucks!!

Seriously, stay away from DigiTech at all costs, the effects sound terrible. The foot pedal allows for volume control and such. My friend has either the 100 or 200, and it's probably the worst effect pedal I have ever used. Seriously. If you're going to be cheap and buy a multi-effects board, then I would recommend buying a nice one. At least like Line 6 PODXT Live or something.
Actually some of the single pedals are actually pretty good, and the more expensive MultiFX are good as well, but threadstarter, all of those are crap.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
Quote by Wayward_Son
Actually some of the single pedals are actually pretty good

Name one, other than the Whammy, that doesn't sound like crappy digitally made effects. And even the higher end multi-effects boards aren't that good...
pod xt live all the way excellent
My Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty
Marshall MG100DFX
Line 6 Pod XT Live

Wish List
Marshall DSL401
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Maxon OD-9
Boss DD-3
Digitech Whammy
ISP Decimator
MXR Phase 90 EVH
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Eh. Any of those should be fine for home practice untill you get more money to expand your rig. Just go with the highest end one of them (the most expencive)
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
I'd actually go with the cheapest one if I was set on getting a crappy pedal. That way you'll waste less money and have more to spend when you realize how bad it sucks.
Good idea.
Board:
Pitchblack - Fulltone Octafuzz - Hardwire OD - Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina - MXR Micro Chorus - Diamond Memory Lane Jr - EHX SMMH - Neunaber Wet
I'd vote against the models you listed. The RP2000 wasn't that bad, try one of those out (if you can even find one). Look into the newer GNX processors...I prefer the Boss GT-8 over the digitech stuff, but try it out. If you have to stay with digitech, I'd recommend going back a little and looking for GSP 2101 or RP-20...they're around 5 years old at this point, but they still sound great. The 2101 can also act as a stand-alone tube preamp, and even the RP-20 has some preamp-tube processing in it as well.
All those are ****.

Have a nice day.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
blindskater1213, I'd just say try them all and figure out what sounds good for you. The mass majority of people on this forum haven't even tried most of the stuff they've put down. Plug into everything (even things you think are "crap") and give it a go yourself.

The former tube snob...

TwoString
I think u should stay away from digitech.. if you have the cash for for either the Line 6 Podxt live or Boss Gt-8
Amp/Effects:

Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Tc-Electronic G-system
Line6 DM4

Guitars:

EBMM JP6 BFR
EBMM JP7
Taylor 314ce