I just got the guitarworld magazine and there was a dunlop slash sig wah in it. Im looking for a new wah cause i just ruined mine trying to mod it. Anyone tried it before. Im into metal in classic rock.
I haven't played it yet but if I get another wah, this will probably be it. It has built in distortion as well, and the distortion and wah are both adjustable. It looks pretty sweet.
it's sweet altough
but if you want an aggressive wha
try the dimebag signature
Hold my breath
as I wish for death
Oh please god wake me
It's great if youy want the slash wah sound but apart from that nothing special (if you read the ratings and article on it). It's also £200 odd, so for that you could get a sweet Ibanez weeping demon or Dunlop crybaby from hell.
Behringerv-tone(first guitar)
Epiphone les paul standard plus (cherry burst)
Flanger Pearl peddle
Marshall G15R CD
Dunlop 535Q wah

I like Epi LP's. You got a problem, PM me!
www.realmccoycustom.com
Get the Teese Wizard Wah.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
I can't recommend it until I've played it, but the concept doesn't sound great to me.
IMO i would get the crybaby from hell or the 535q with the money instead
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
opps sorry i forgot to put the other brands. Vox wah's is supposed to be a execllent wah pedal and same with
Budda
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Last edited by lookie here at Sep 23, 2006,
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Dunlop-SW95-Crybaby-Slash-Wah?sku=151023

there are 2 sound clips at the bottom and i think it sounds pretty nice, but i havent played it yet. i seriously want to though, if anyone here has then please dont hesitate to share some info
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat