Okay. So recently I bought a Fender acoustic-electric and my college puts on these open-mic nights where you get two songs to play and i wanna do an acoustic tune. This kid did Howie Day's "Collide" - god d.amn could he sing it, by the way - and i wanna do something similar. I was thinking of something like Hinder's "Lips of An Angel"(wholly acoustic of course) , "Hey There Delilah" by the Plain White T's, or even an acoustic version of Weezer's "Perfect Situation". Mainly I'm a heavy metal dude tho, lol. I've dabbled in this forever, tho. I once did an acoustic version of the song "One Song Glory" from the musical Rent (rockin tune, too) and i friggin nailed that, high tenor notes and all (I was under the impression i was a bass before that nite, lol, but i'm not. i'm a baritone with a hell of a low and high range).

So PLEASE help me out with suggestions, because i feel i could probably find a better tune to do than the ones i thought of (even tho, "Delilah" is a sweet tune for this kind of thing)! Thanks.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
I'm not a big Nirvana fan and plus I looked for it on ruckus.com and couldn't even find it...strange. That's what i got to download ****, so...Anything else? Keep 'em coming please! Thx.
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Tears in heaven by clapton is pretty good.
My gear:
-OLP MM2
-OLP practice amp 10w
-Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinky Strings
-1.14 Everly Star Picks