I didn't know SX had a website... but from what I hear around here, they are a really really good value for the money.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
they rule
Quote by steven seagull
good, however give yourself a pat on the back for starting a thread that contains a picture of Optimus Prime!

Quote by Schneiderman
This thread sucks and is now about slot cars.
Crap.

You don't know how many SX guitars i've had to set-up and fix over the past 3 years, all from Rondo-Music. They're pretty cheap guitars, you get what you pay for.

I'm getting a bass straight from Rondo that needs A LOT of work done on it monday.

Chris
'Aim at perfection in everything, though in most things it is unattainable. However, they who aim at it, and persevere, will come much nearer to it than those whose despondency and laziness make them give it up as unattainable.'
True, SXs are cheap and I got an SX mockingbird for $120. Not bad for the money. All I had to do was level the frets with the stone. First time I got my hand on a wide neck and I like it. 1 3/4" at the nut but they said 1 5/8 on the site." Don't sound to bad either.
Parker PDF30
Vox VT40+
Ive heard they are hit or miss. But aparently they are supposed to be quite good. I plan on getting one of their strat copies as a project guitar. Just send it back if it has a bad fret job and have them send you a new one.
I think they're a little less good than rondo's Agiles, and sometimes hit-and-miss, but not as much as others. I haven't seen too many reviews on them, so i'm not sure.

I have heard of them though. And anyways, looking at the price and a little more than mediocre build, i'd say they're worth it if you put a little work into them.
Member #5 of Agile LP over Epiphone LP Club.
Contact iamtehwalrus768 to join.