Poll: which wah best suits rock and metal?
Poll Options
View poll results: which wah best suits rock and metal?
Dunlop crybaby original
4 14%
Dunlop crybaby 535Q
4 14%
Ibanez weeping demon
4 14%
Vox 847A
7 24%
Dunlop crybaby from hell
4 14%
Dunlop dimebag darrel sig
2 7%
Other(s)
4 14%
Voters: 29.
I can't make up my mind what one to get...still. Have £200,want good amp for rock to metal. Really good sound -please give recomendation or choose poll option thankyou.
BTW if you say eg:weeping demon-why?
Behringerv-tone(first guitar)
Epiphone les paul standard plus (cherry burst)
Flanger Pearl peddle
Marshall G15R CD
Dunlop 535Q wah

I like Epi LP's. You got a problem, PM me!
I just bought a 535q and its sick. they say its the most versatile, and Dimebag used it before having a signature wah of his own. So you dont need to spend more on the dimebag, just get the 535q
Quote by Kevin97220
I just bought a 535q and its sick. they say its the most versatile, and Dimebag used it before having a signature wah of his own. So you dont need to spend more on the dimebag, just get the 535q

How is it sick- does it suit what I want it for? Yeh, cheer i'll get a look at one.
Flanger Pearl peddle
Marshall G15R CD
Dunlop 535Q wah

I still havent totally mastered it and all its tones but i've heard a lotta of good things about it. Its worth checking out, and yes i think it will suit your playing style
I have the Dime, and it's really bloody versatile. I can go from Metal to funk and everything else really easily.

I haven't tried a 535Q, but it is very likely that it's basically the same as the CFH, but without the paintjob.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by tristan123/
I can't make up my mind what one to get...still. Have £200,want good amp for rock to metal. Really good sound -please give recomendation or choose poll option thankyou.
BTW if you say eg:weeping demon-why?

Well, I voted weeping demon without reading the first post. If you're looking for more versatility, a Vox or Crybaby would probably be better, as the weeping demon is more oriented toward metal.
personally i really like the weeping demon, but the 535Q is really really good as well, and both are pretty damn versatle, its really down to a matter of tatse which one is better.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I tried the Ibanez just a wee while back and I thought it was pretty damn good.
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
^It's great and all that (I've got one), but not for metal.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by R_H_C_P
^It's great and all that (I've got one), but not for metal.

I thougt you a V847?
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Well im a big fan of the Vox wahs, but remebr i pay calssic rock and blues which is what the Vox wahs are more suited for.
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
I love the Vox Wahs. They're great for anything besides metal, which I'm sure the weeping demon would probably take care of pretty well.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by timi_hendrix
I thougt you a V847?

Me a Vox Clyde McCoy.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Well thanks for all your help. From the poll there seems to be a bit of contrast in opinions. All of the options have been voted for,which leaves a slight dilema. However I will try the Dimebag wah, Vox and the 535Q(when able to). I do play some metal though, so the vox will probably be a miss. I guess it's down to the individual....
Flanger Pearl peddle
Marshall G15R CD
Dunlop 535Q wah