i have been suffering with the dire tone of the MG100dfx for too long and i got paid yesterday and i was thinking mayb it is time to upgrade atm i have £220 which i can either spend on a amp or wait till the 22nd of next month (when i will get paid and extra £300ish) and get a tube/valve amp i have an epiphone les paul black beauty and a pod xt live and i was looking at the roland cube 60 as i play quite a bit of metal (trivium A7X Metallica Megadeth etc) but ne other suggestions would be greatly appreciated
My Gear
Epiphone Les Paul Black Beauty
Marshall MG100DFX
Line 6 Pod XT Live

Wish List
Marshall DSL401
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Maxon OD-9
Boss DD-3
Digitech Whammy
ISP Decimator
MXR Phase 90 EVH
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Well if you wait then you could get a Marshall DSL401 which is what I am looking at getting and I play similar stuff to you. Its a 40W all tube 1x12" combo.
Marshall is perfect for Metallica stuff. Mesa Boogie is also good. Ive got a Spyder II. Most people think they song like **** but I love it personally. so generally for true metal stuff people say stick with ne Marshall tube or somthing similar.
"Hide the crack!" said the dealer...to which the junkie replied, "I eat the talking bees because I'm George Washington Christ"
i was lookin at the TSL601/2 when i have enough money that is cause i think the engl will take too long to save up for might ask for it for christmas
My Gear
Marshall MG100DFX
Line 6 Pod XT Live

Wish List
Marshall DSL401
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Maxon OD-9
Boss DD-3
Digitech Whammy
ISP Decimator
MXR Phase 90 EVH
Ibanez Weeping Demon
save for the tube. in the long run you will appreciate your decision more.
Ibanez RG770DX /w Floyd Rose & Stock Pickups
Aria AK-80 Classical Concert Guitar
Boss DS-1
Boss TU-2
Electro-Harmonix Russian Big Muff Pi
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Heet Sound Ebow
yer think i will but the engl amp is alot of money but might go for the TSL
My Gear
Marshall MG100DFX
Line 6 Pod XT Live