i just bought one today and know nothing about it does ne one have any info on these guitars.
i am known by none and feard by many!!! half the lies i tell are not true!!!

-juggalo pride
i dont unfortunatly, but wouldnt it have been better to ask this question before you bought it
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
it was a spur of the moment buy i saw it, i saw the price, i got it.

the one on tht website isnt the same one its the same company but its made different

-juggalo pride
I got a used one for $35 a few months back. Black & Maple. It actually sounded good for a strat copy knockoff.
its not a bad guitar. i used one for years. its now sitting against the wall sanded down to it's solid ash body waiting for a new paint job. sound was... bright.... very bright. do yourself a favor though, when you can afford it give it a pickup upgrade. well.. upgraded everything under the pickguard. and if yours turns out like mine. change the pickguard too (mine warped all to hell)
other then that, its a very reliable guitar. mine has its fair share of dents from various abuse over the years and never once did i have a problem

edit: edited for spelling.
ive been playing it alot and i love it, although its not working to well for playing slayer or metallica its a little to clean for it, but my blues and classic rock is sounding awsome

-juggalo pride
its been a few days and i still love it, i still prefer my SG though im more of an SG fan than a strat fan

-juggalo pride
My first guitar was a black lotus strat. I bought it used and taught myself how to play guitar on it. I didn't know anything at all about guitars when I got it. It worked well for me for a few years, but I never really took care of it, and it doesn't really sound too well anymore. I did play the hell out of it though. I will always hang onto it just because it was my first guitar. I was never really a big fan either of its sound, but this was moreso due to the SC pups. If someone is looking for a simple cheap beginner guitar, they are alright, but if you can save up some more cash I'd recommend something a little nicer. Also as someone stated above, my pickguard also warped after a while.
i still love it, lol, as far as the sound goes it still beats the hell out of a squier strat.

-juggalo pride
I've got a lotus. For a first guitar, it's great. I got mine from mowing a guys lawn, and that's really when I started playing. I still play it from time to time, but it's catching dust in my closet right now. I do have fun on it though