okay, so i've had the neck off my squire strat about 3 times now, just about to finish clearing it so i'm almost ready to put it together.

i'm a little worried about the neck holes for bolting it to the body, since i've had it apart so many times i think they may be stripped.

figured i'd ask in advance just in case they are, what is the best way to fill them, use the same method as filling a stripped strap button hole? or should i do it good with dowel and wood glue? i figure there's a lot of tension there so it better be strong.
They should be fine so long as you haven't stripped them when taking them in and out. What I do is put the screw and turn it counter-clockwise until is "clicks" into the thread in the wood.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
um. . .

you don't need to remove the neck to clean your guitar!

WTF@!!?!?!?!

*passes out*
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
^He said clearing it, so he either made a typo and meant cleaning or he means he's just finished doing a clear coat on the guitar. (That's my guess anyway)
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Oic
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~