This is a composition I wrote for my music coursework, I had to write a song from a particular modern genre so I chose metal and decided to write a metalcore song. Please tell me what you think cos im probably gonna use it with my band

Cheers.
Attachments:
NEW METAL.zip
Watch out for FLOODS exploding onto the UK Deathcore scene this summer.
Wow, that was pretty good. My opinion it would sound better in CGCFAD but it still fine. Great job I loved the solos.
Hah way to go man. Way better than my POS song. It was really catchy and the solo-ish parts rocked. Good job!!!
GEAR:

Jackson Pro Series RR3 (w/ EMG 81/85 combo)
Schecter Gryphon
Epiphone SG G-310
Squier Standard Strat (w/ Fender Strat pups)
Roland Cube 20X
Boss ME-50
Hey that was pretty good. It wasn't exactly my style though. Some of the riffs got a little repatative. I didn't really like the verse, the clean guitar parts were cool though. (was that the chorus?) I really liked the interlude part, and the solo. (Can you actually play it?) Towards the end I kinda hoped their would be this little cool fade-out solo thing, but whatever. Eh 7.75/10.
solo was good,
the rest, not exactly my style,
overall 7/10

crit mine? (in sig)
Quote by JoNnHannah
I'm homeschooled because I got tired of the corporate conformist administration.

So I have a pretty crime free school, unless i decide to kill someone.

The Search [GP5] C4C
It was ok. Not very original, so it got kind of boring. However, I did the clean parts, which were a nice change. The first solo was good, but the second one just didn't flow IMO.

Overall, it was an average song. Good job.
last.fm | Rush Hour | Dead Format
Quote by HxC73107
pray for plagues or off the heezay by bring me the horizon both great songs specially when ur at a pit at trhe reall show
Wow, that was awesome, nice one!
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
I liked it :]... I tried looking for some things you can improve, I only found one small thing I tought would make it a bit better, in bar 20, on track 2, instead of it being a
10(slide to)12, and then again a 12, it would be better if it was a 12(slide to)15, and then again a 15.
Good stuff! I liked the clean parts, and the solo was kickass. Only thing is that it ended pretty abruptly, maybe add in some kinda outro or fade out.
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Man that was awesome, lotsa catchy riffs
Loved bars 24-34, 48-60 was also awesome haha
Solos fit really well into the song
Overall 8.5/10 Good job