hey i think my guitar amp sounds a bit like its makes e verything flat, its really annoying because it makes a strange feeling in my ears.
its a behringer and im trying to get the file of me recordig it in
I AM THE DEMUN OF METAL BWAHAHA
Bwahaha Feel My PoWeRgrrr
Member2BoycottMcdonaldsGroup pm rockergurl09 2join
Verdammt Zuhalter, Abhanden kommen!
demun: D,ee,Muhn-similar to a demi-god only opposite as a half human half demon.
what guitar are you using? what settings (in exact) are you using on it? has it always been like this? what dya mean by your last sentence?
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
get an EQ pedal?
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
an amp doesnt just untune a guitar. Either the guitar is out of tune (most likely) or your ear is messed up.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
It's either you or your guitar.

Get your guitar in tune.
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
If you have a trem maybe you pushed it down and it got stuck slightly so that you can't see that it's down.
Quote by sicformyage

me:you like acdc
them:yea i do
me:cool, whats your favorite song,other than back in black
them:i gotta go...

Quote by jordanzio
i love hilary duff and will eventually marry her... she does not know this currently...

my guitar is tuned fine, i have a chromatic tuner by BOSS and the amp gives it a flat sound,

i use a johnson guitar and a vtone gm108 behringer analog amp with everything set to maxiumum except the volume, as in its in settings Calif, Hot, U.S. the overdrive is set to 10 the high medium and low are set to 10

it does it to any guitar its jacked into but it really sounds flat when set to Flat, through the amp tho on hot it sounds like the actual notes only with a flattened sense. very hard to explain.

also i mean i have recorded my guitar with a mic, it just wont let me post it in here

edit: after actually reading the thing about it at http://www.behringer.com/GM108/index.cfm?lang=ENG ive discovered it gives super-flat tones, hmm maybe that has something to do with it?
demun: D,ee,Muhn-similar to a demi-god only opposite as a half human half demon.
Last edited by Demun at Sep 25, 2006,
I can't understand what you mean by a flat tone, if your guitar is in tune then the amp can't possibly change the pitch.
Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
i mean its like the normal tone but it gives it a really bass-ey flattening

ok nm i give up lol its fine i play low anyway

great now its giving me that buzzy electric noise you get when the cable isnt in ur guitar and your touching it to things whenever im touching the strings....wtf?
Last edited by Demun at Sep 25, 2006,
Quote by Demun
i mean its like the normal tone but it gives it a really bass-ey flattening

ok nm i give up lol its fine i play low anyway

great now its giving me that buzzy electric noise you get when the cable isnt in ur guitar and your touching it to things whenever im touching the strings....wtf?

Get a noise gate.
Quote by sicformyage

me:you like acdc
them:yea i do
me:cool, whats your favorite song,other than back in black
them:i gotta go...

Quote by jordanzio
i love hilary duff and will eventually marry her... she does not know this currently...

all the settings on 10!!! of course your sounds flat. everything starts at 5, and from there start tweaking.
Marty
Lower the mids and bass, that should loosen it out. Also, set your pickup selector to the bridge pickup.
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer
Recommended threads
Lp Humbucker
heavybloozer
Last post:
by SomeoneYouKnew
Michigan...
ESP_shr3dd3r