Page 1 of 6
so i've had Photoshop for a few months now and recently started doing a series of sigs of famous guitarists. here are the ones i have done so far:

feel free to use one if you like it, just make sure you give me credit in your sig. i'm also open to requests, but i can't promise you that i may do that particular person (sometimes the right pic is hard to find) and with being in college and all, i have a pretty unpredictable schedule.
woah the EVH is really sweet.
nice work.

possibly a john frusciante or randy rhoads one would be cool
I'm breathing so I guess I'm still alive.

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
get new friends. i dont associate with Fall Out Boy fans. they deserve cancer and humiliation. like ass cancer.
I agree with the Frusciante one. I like the hendrix one, makes me wish I had the intelligence to make good stuff on photoshop. Instead of drawing lines with arrows on them.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
dafont.com

for some new fonts and this board doesnt allow images in your sig
A/S/L?
yeah, i know all about dafont and stuff. i just like to use this text, and since i'm doing a series, i try to keep them as similar as possible while giving them their own uniqueness. and it sucks about images in sigs. i thought i couldn't see them cause i was a noob here and had to be a member for a certain amount of time before i could see sigs or something. i don't know, some sites have dumb rules. and i'll see what i can do for the randy rhoads one. i have a picture of him, but so far its proven to be a bitch to cut.
Can you make an Eric Clapton sig?
"Notes are expensive. . .use them wisely"-B.B. King

"It's been very important throughout my career that I've met all the guys I've copied, because at each stage they've said, 'Don't play like me, play like you."-Eric Clapton
Nice, I never figured out how to work photoshop, I sucked. I really like the EVH and Angus Young ones.

And yes, please make a Clapton one.
Quote by Ranalli
so i've had Photoshop for a few months now and recently started doing a series of sigs of famous guitarists. here are the ones i have done so far:

feel free to use one if you like it, just make sure you give me credit in your sig. i'm also open to requests, but i can't promise you that i may do that particular person (sometimes the right pic is hard to find) and with being in college and all, i have a pretty unpredictable schedule.

can you do something with batman?

-b@man
well, i've pretty much finished the randy rhoads one, but i need a subtitle for it. like, how angus has the we salute you, as a homage to for those about to rock, and jimmy page with ramblin on for ramble on. the only reason EVH doesn't have one, is because it was my first one and i didn't come up with the idea till my second one. and the hendrix one was requested, and thats what the kid wanted. so anybody got any ideas for Rhoads? maybe ryaninchains, since he requested it? oh, and as for clapton, hes on my list, and i'll see what i can do for the 3 in 1 sig. if i can get one of my friends show me how to blend BGs, i could have a sweet one. and the reason i haven't done a Dimebag one was because hair is the hardest thing in the world to cut out, and when you got a dude with long hair headbanging.....yeah, enough for me to throw my laptop across the room in frustration.
woah those are awesome, how do you do those???
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Quote by justin_fraser
woah those are awesome, how do you do those???

photoshop, and alot of patient help from people that know how to use it. its pretty tricky to get it down, but once you do, its not too difficult.
You are by far the coolest sept. 06er Ranalli.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
Wow those are sweet. Can you make an Alexi Laiho, Michael Amott, or possibly a Mikael Åkerfeldt one?
Maybe im stupid. I think i am but. Ozzy Osbourne has the song Crazy Train, right? And Zakk Wylde is the guitarist for Ozzy, correct? And Randy Rhoads is the guitarist for Iron Maiden i believe. If this is true, which it probably isnt, why does Randy Rhaods have Crazy train on it? PLease dont flame, but jsut a question
Quote by hyroglyph!c
Maybe im stupid. I think i am but. Ozzy Osbourne has the song Crazy Train, right? And Zakk Wylde is the guitarist for Ozzy, correct? And Randy Rhoads is the guitarist for Iron Maiden i believe. If this is true, which it probably isnt, why does Randy Rhaods have Crazy train on it? PLease dont flame, but jsut a question

I hope this is a joke.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Quote by hyroglyph!c

... but seriously...

Randy Rhoads used to play guitar for Ozzy, he played on Crazy Train. Adrian Smith, Dave Murray & Janick Gers are the guitarists for Iron Maiden

www.google.com

simple, but useful.
Quote by adamk991100
I'm not in college, but i'd imagine the parties like the ones I just downloaded...

Quote by Weaponized
vagelier and PinkFender_69 are actually pretty dope
Hey, one of those people is me!

Just hang on a second, I'll be back.
eric clapton one up. i'll add those guys to my list, i'll see what i can do.

Man, these are badass. Good work
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Karl Sanders of Nile

That could make some interesting egyption themed subtitles.....and it would be easy to think of a background.

You should try a different font
A John Frusciante one would be awesome as well as a John Petrucci one
Bishop of Zeppelinism PM The Heartbreaker to join.

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Dude please do a Dimebag one... and for the caption do something like "Getcha Pull"

If you do it I will be your best freind.
working on a the frusciante one right now. any ideas for a BG?
Quote by Embodiment
Wow those are sweet. Can you make an Alexi Laiho, Michael Amott, or possibly a Mikael Åkerfeldt one?

Ditto.

Different font for the name though,

Also, threadstarter, which Gainesville is it? FL? GA? Cause I only know a few Georgians on here, and it's cool to find them .
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Last edited by fallenangel20 at Sep 23, 2006,
Not to be a douche, but imo these aren't that great. The Clapton and Hendrix ones don't fit right.
Keep trying though!
Peace.
Quote by Ranalli
working on a the frusciante one right now. any ideas for a BG?

some psychadelic purple/orange/greens would look really sweet. not sure what to put for the caption, still thinking about a good randy rhoads caption too.

possibly "funky monk" or something for the frusciante caption...
dunno just spit balling.

i have done some collage stuff on photoshop but they aren't that great... if anyone wants me to post them i can.(not trying to hijack the thread or anything. sry.)

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
get new friends. i dont associate with Fall Out Boy fans. they deserve cancer and humiliation. like ass cancer.
Quote by crazygluedmybut
Not to be a douche, but imo these aren't that great. The Clapton and Hendrix ones don't fit right.
Keep trying though!

what do you mean?

Ditto.

Different font for the name though,

Also, threadstarter, which Gainesville is it? FL? GA? Cause I only know a few Georgians on here, and it's cool to find them .

the Gainesville in Fl. i attend the local community college, and i'm hoping to transfer to UF in two years. GO GATORS!!!
Quote by 86th fret
Dedicated to all indian guitarists

That's the best picture I've seen all day, possibly all week. You rule
^That Clapton one is awesome.

I made some real lame Clapton ones which are terrible (just the same recycled idea.):

What font did you use Ranalli?
The more you lick them
The more you like them

Not for the first time in my life, I curse my bad luck.
you know what would be really sweet, is if you put them all together into one big thing so you can just copy paste the whole thing into a background.
Now that would be sweet.

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
How do you get photoshop? Do you have to buy it or something? I wanna make one of those.
Bishop of Zeppelinism PM The Heartbreaker to join.

Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by Rundle
^That Clapton one is awesome.

I made some real lame Clapton ones which are terrible (just the same recycled idea.):

What font did you use Ranalli?

the font of the name is called pastor of muppets and the other one for the saying is mingangkabau. both are from dafont.com. and those sigs are pretty good. i like how you got the clapton is god graffiti in there.