Has anybody been to a Red Hot Chili Peppers concert on their tour right now? I am going on October 24th and I wanted to know what people thought about it and what songs that they're playing. Post here for what songs you think should definately be played.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Last edited by SoccerRM1 at Sep 23, 2006,
i saw them in sheffield in dearne valley stadium. how good do you think they were?! and i think youll enjoy the concert a lot more if you don't know what there going to play. the anticipation of doing something is often as good or better than the actual event (thats an actual statement by a clever guy btw).
Fender American Deluxe Ash Stratocaster (2000)
Fender Classic Player 60's Stratocaster
Marshall JCM900 100w head & 4x12 cab

Korg DT-10 Tuner; Boss DD-3 Digital Delay; Jim Dunlop JH-1B Wah; Boss RT-20 Rotary Ensemble; MXR EVH Phase 90.
Im sure they're going to be great, but since I ordered my tickets late, i have crummy seats. That doesnt matter tho cuz im still going. I hope they do play a few songs from their older albums.. Stadium Arcadium is a very good album, but I love their old stuff too.
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Ya, i saw em w/ wolfmother, tmv, the subways and some other not so good bands. THEY KICKED ASS. Opened w/ cant stop. They played some stuff off their new album umm Daini Cali, Tell Me baby, Charie, Stadium Arcadium, Snow, Warlocks. Maybe some other stuff. They played pretty much all their older hits. By The Way, Californication, ya most of their older singles. As far as their old old stuff they did Me and My friends and some other stuff. They let flea solo between songs and its kickass. Then of course every now and then flea and john would j/ jam for like 20 min straight. There encore was a really long jam followed by Give It Away. Unfortunatley they didnt do Under The Bridge. Still, pretty much the best night of my life.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.