I'm saving up for the Razorback Tribute Rust, Matt from trivium has this guitar, bbut i didn't notice that till after i saw this guitar... Razorback Rust
kick *** guitar!!!! !,,! (*_*) !,,!
uhhhhh....ok?

Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

I heard that guitar cost 4K....lucky............... god i wish i had some money...........(or a job?)
Dimebag Is God!!!!

President Of The Official Dimebag Darrell Fan Club
PM Me to Join

Member #28 of the Official Alkaline Trio Fan Club. PM greenfinger182 to join.
Quote by wylde_overdrive
For $5000, don't fucking bother.

guitar center it is 3,699.99 save 1850.01... plus im going to see them in concert so ill probably get it signed im getting meet and greet tickets
That's cool. If you wanna blow off 5K, be my guest. In teh meantime, I'll just go get an SG for 1/3 that.
GEAR:

Jackson Pro Series RR3 (w/ EMG 81/85 combo)
Schecter Gryphon
Epiphone SG G-310
Squier Standard Strat (w/ Fender Strat pups)
Roland Cube 20X
Boss ME-50
if anything i wouldnt get the rust one i'd probably just get either the black or the flame one only about $1200 bucks but the rust one does look bad ass
Have:
Dean DOF w/ Seymour Duncan Hot Rodded Pickup Set
Mesa Boogie Rect-O-Verb 50w Head
Randall KH-120 Cabinet

Want:
Marshall 1960a Cabinet
You are paying for dimes name and a paintjob. I guarantee you that in person it wont look as good as in the pictures. Also I heard it has a LFR who want a 3000+ dollar guitar with an LFR? Also dimebag used a JB for rhythm(i think) I would wrather have a JEM but go ahead buy it and tell us if its any good. Also what the hell was the point of this thread if your not buying it until you have 3000 dollars?
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by dementedpuppy
You are paying for dimes name and a paintjob. I guarantee you that in person it wont look as good as in the pictures. Also I heard it has a LFR who want a 3000+ dollar guitar with an LFR? Also dimebag used a JB for rhythm(i think) I would wrather have a JEM but go ahead buy it and tell us if its any good. Also what the hell was the point of this thread if your not buying it until you have 3000 dollars?

Dumbass.

He used a Bill Lawrence L-500XL. Also, how the fuck would a JEM be any use in this situation?
Quote by wylde_overdrive
Dumbass.

He used a Bill Lawrence L-500XL. Also, how the fuck would a JEM be any use in this situation?

Your the dumbass thats why I put the (i think). Also the JEM would be much higher quality and better than a Razorback because it has a better trem, better pickups, the dimebucker sucks ass, and cheaper.

Jesus Christ did your mother have a botched Abortion?

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
Quote by dementedpuppy
Your the dumbass thats why I put the (i think). Also the JEM would be much higher quality and better than a Razorback because it has a better trem, better pickups, the dimebucker sucks ass, and cheaper.

Jesus Christ did your mother have a botched Abortion?

Dumbass.

The JEM would sound nothing like a dimebag signature guitar... It is a drastically different guitar with a different genre in mind.
Quote by wylde_overdrive
Dumbass.

The JEM would sound nothing like a dimebag signature guitar... It is a drastically different guitar with a different genre in mind.

Excuse me but I think hes wanting it for the paint and dimes name. In that case buy an EC 1000 if he wants metal. And he didnt state what genre he wanted.

Quote by basssoldier

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
Hmmm, he points out that Matt from Trivium has it... Maybe he listens to trivium... WAIT! He's going to a TRIVIUM concert hmmmm, they're far from a JEM-suited band...

EDIT: Oh look! He even has a Trivium avatar!
Last edited by wylde_overdrive at Sep 23, 2006,
Quote by wylde_overdrive
Hmmm, he points out that Matt from Trivium has it... Maybe he listens to trivium... WAIT! He's going to a TRIVIUM concert hmmmm, they're far from a JEM-suited band...

EDIT: Oh look! He even has a Trivium avatar!

Oh look maybe he likes more than one band! Maybe he want to change pickups and still come out better than buying a Razorback! You fucking moron I also said an EC 1000 thats a metal guitar!

Quote by basssoldier

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
if you goin for a simialr guitar to matt heafy then for 4 grand im shur you can get a custom shop one, and order it to look like the white one matt uses
Quote by xsynysterx06
adio_stack...i love you.
im not homo..

Quote by RideTheAnger13
lmao, omg, Adio, you have the best avatar known to man!
Quote by Adio_stack
if you goin for a simialr guitar to matt heafy then for 4 grand im shur you can get a custom shop one, and order it to look like the white one matt uses

Dude his white one is sick!!! No i want the guitar for sound looks and to get it signed and ****...i'm not just getting it because the looks!!!