Well, as everyone knows, Christmas is on its way, and soon to be here. My birthday is like 20 some days before christmas...and i really dont actually need antyhing for once this year, i dont know what i should ask for, but tonight what i was thinking, was to get a 110 second hand dollar guitar from a music store, if i can find a decent enough one..hopefully not made of plywood..strictly for customizing and just having fun with, and maybe a Hot Rail for my strat and a Super Distortion for my Epi. What do you guys think about that? The pickups will be about 220 all together, and the guitar is 110...thats 330, with tax it will be a bit more..so as a birthday and christmas gift combined, what do you guys think? I will probably have to pitch in and give them some money to help out, but i really dont need anything new, ive got basically everything i need. What else could i ask for? I really like the idea of this though
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

man i dont have that much money

MIM strats are at least 500 bucks around here (yeah, canada...)

and if i go one of those, i would be too afraid to customize it, i have wanted a customizing guitar forever...the Austin i have is what i wanted to customize..but...its color is Tobacco Sunburst, and i dont want to strip that off!...so a cheap guitar is what im going for pretty much..and the Hot Rail is for my Austin, and the SD for my Epi
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

get a squier bullet...then when you're playing a live show with it you can smash it and you won't care about it.

I've bought maybe 6-7 of these guitars.
true, but i like my Zoom, if i got a pedal the most i would get is a Wah pedal, and thats pretty much it, i love the metal tone i get with my set up now...but my pickups are a bit muddy still...which is why i am replacing the bridge's in both guitars..if possible

EDIT: and i doubt i would be smashing any, i want to customize it to have it wicked, and my own personal taste...im going for a black/white zebra design all over a strat body, but i am too afraid to touch either of the guitars i have now...and i dont have that much money to afford a decent guitar, which is why im goign second hand!
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

Last edited by The_Hell_Patrol at Sep 23, 2006,
Wow we have alot in common. I also have the Zoom 505II... trust me, get individual pedals. They will sound much better.
I also have an Ibanez Slam Punk pedal...

its horrible. I dont know, i dont really want to get much pedals, i would prefer like...a MIM strat
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

I wish i could, but my parents dont trust the internet, and they will never buy anything off it...BUT, if i can find a decent one, my uncle always orders off ebay, so i can get him to buy it and then my parents/me will pay him back

EDIT: ****!...I WANT THIS!..http://cgi.ebay.com/04-Fender-MIM-Stratocaster-w-Seymour-Duncan-CLEAN_W0QQitemZ200030377232QQihZ010QQcategoryZ38082QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

isnt that a damn nice MIM? for 275 Buy It Now!...i showed my mom and she doesnt want to go for it
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

Last edited by The_Hell_Patrol at Sep 23, 2006,