Well, im now in an apartment, and need to keep volume to a minimum, so i have been working on finding a decent sound from the smaller amps i have.

My question is if anything will receive any type of damage from me using this type of setup.

The Death Metal pedal is never on, it's just used as a way to split the signal to both amps.

The Fender amp is almost always on it's drive channel, and the Marshall is always on clean.
what type of amps? solid states?

does the death metal pedal weaken the sound?

why is the fender have gain and the marshall is on clean? what type of pedals are those?

have u tried this setup yet?

if they are solid state then they can be run at lower volumes anyway.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
youd need to change the batteries on the death metal pedal alot. only peice of advice is that you might just want to get a channel switch pedal which will eliminate the need of 2 amps
They are solid state, Death metal is never on, and it doesnt weaken the sound. The fender has gain because i like the fender's distortion, and the marshall has a Nobels ODR-S and a Danelectro Fab Chorus. I have tried the setup.

The point being is that i really like the sound of the two amps, the fender has a more crunchy sound, and the marshall a warmer tone.
well there's nothing wrong with splitting into two amps.

so i guess ur all set.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011