wtfmates
The Black Crow King
45 IQ
I just found out about this group about a week ago, and I love all of them. They use tons of samples. Normally I would find it annoying, but it kind of adds to the uniqueness of the band. They're fun as hell.

Anybody else like?
the_astronaut
's name is Rylan.
1,699 IQ
I would've thought that using lots of samples would make them unoriginal.

But whatev.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

wtfmates
The Black Crow King
45 IQ
Quote by the_astronaut
I would've thought that using lots of samples would make them unoriginal.

But whatev.

Eh, you're right. It just kinda adds to the songs instead of detracting from them, is what I meant. They use a **** ton of samples, but they do it pretty well. And the samples all fit in with the songs. And it makes them pretty fun to listen to. you can play a "name that movie" game!
technicolour
Banned
1,153 IQ
I first thought they were called "KillWHITEYdead", which personally I think is much cooler.
YouSmellExcited
87 IQ
Hells yea. I love KWD. They are amazingly good. Especially live. I am addicted to them.
Cory Smash
love sucks ass
608 IQ
Mmm. These guys are delicious, musically speaking. I actually burned one of their cds from a friend quite some time ago, but only really gave it a listen a couple months ago.
Cory is a girl's name too.

myspace.com/corysmash

aim me at corysmash196
SealCubMassacre
UG Freak
1,188 IQ
Horrible band. They just use samples way way too much. As soon as you're getting into a song, it gets ruined with some crappy random sample.
pmeg568c
UG Spammer
5,502 IQ
how anyone could like this band is beyond me. how is putting movie clip samples into songs talent? they take away from the actual music, which sucks anyway, so its even worse.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
punk_metal
Banned
863 IQ
Besides the cool samples, this band blows. Nothing original about them.
adtthosa
1,140 IQ
My friend asked me if I listened to this band a long time ago. I had never heard of them, so I checked them out. I think they are awful. The samples alone are annoying, but even the music is bad.