Poll: which color?
Poll Options
View poll results: which color?
Grey Nickel
11 33%
Weathered Black
22 67%
Voters: 33.
i'm getting an ibanez rg321 and have narrowed down my color choice between grey nickel and weathered black please post pictures if you own either color
Last edited by petrucci is god at Sep 23, 2006,
you shouldn't get black, it will show fingerprints much more than the grey nickel
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
i have a grey nickel..its nice..i wish i wouldve got the oil..but grey is different and its not your typical grey..
can you please post some pics of your grey nickel guitar because the only picture i've seen ison the ibanez website
Quote by SOADrox429
you shouldn't get black, it will show fingerprints much more than the grey nickel

nah fingerprints arent that much of an issue because its "weathered" black, my friend has one and its kind of like a matt black sorta thing how they dont show up fingerprints either
Quote by Diamond Dave
nah fingerprints arent that much of an issue because its "weathered" black, my friend has one and its kind of like a matt black sorta thing how they dont show up fingerprints either

oh, i see
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
got black but i kind of wished i had gotten gray mainly because black is like to standard... and now that i think of it i like gray better than black.

sorry but i cant get pictures
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating
T o
A wful
L yrics
i could only get weathered black or royal blue where i got mine so i went for the royal blue the weathered black looked a bit bent it made it look so cheap but i wouldnt have minded a grey one
i considerwed the mahogany oil but in some pictures it looked good and some did't so i decided agaist it
This, folks, is an example of ibanez's latest color choice. Black, dark black, dark blue, mirage blue, mirage red, silver, dark silver, white. Anyone remember road flare red and desert yellow?
Originally posted by priest.fan.
yeah, I suffered deep emotional scars when I learned that easter was in fact about jesus, and not a giant bunny sneaking into peoples houses uninvited
So...how does the grey nickel look for those who actaully bought it? Any pics?
you do realize this thread is like 5 months old right?
Gear
-Ibanez RG321 ( /w D-Sonic)
-Agile AL-3100 (/w Custom + '59)
-Yamaha FG730S
-Crybaby 535Q
-Keeley TS-9
-ISP Decimator
-B-52 AT-212
Quote by Mental-lica
My hats off to you mr. lanzaa and you can put this in your sig

M en
E jaculating