So I was browsing on Megadeth's myspace when I came across a link to this poll: Shredder Poll.

Now don't get me wrong I love Megadeth and I love Dave Mustaine but does this poll not seem accurate?
Oh HELL NO!

Dave Mustaine is better on rhtym than he is on leads...

Dont trust everything you see
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Well of course I recognize that it was a link from their site, whether or not the linked site was their doing I don't know but I'm just saying, I like Mustaine a lot better than Li but I don't doubt Li can play better.
that's just plain wrong, and yeah, it's a link from megadeth's site, like necronomicon said, so of course dave mustaine would win
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
dave mustaine may be a rhythm guitarist but dont tell me he cant shred. Look at holy wars and the second solo in lucretia. Plus unlike the guys from dragonforce he isnt very sloppy live.
Well I'm not trashing on Mustaine he's one of my idols and Li I despise (don't flame me please) but I just found it kinda funny cause I was thinking Megadeth promotion too and Dave's always talking about propaganda and stuff hahah.
Quote by ateitup
dave mustaine may be a rhythm guitarist but dont tell me he cant shred. Look at holy wars and the second solo in lucretia. Plus unlike the guys from dragonforce he isnt very sloppy live.

Who say Dave cant shred? he's just not the best, but certainly Herman Li isnt either. IMHO, Zakk should've won that poll, or if Marty's there, then he'd win it.
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Zakk is good but Marty>Zakk IMO. I think out of those listed Li should have one despite my anguish in that decision haha.
Quote by ChrisMcN
Zakk is good but Marty>Zakk IMO. I think out of those listed Li should have one despite my anguish in that decision haha.

Quote by madpickin03
or if Marty's there, then he'd (<- Marty) win it.

My points exactly
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
How the hell did Matt Heafy even get 3%?!!
Quote by sicformyage

me:you like acdc
them:yea i do
me:cool, whats your favorite song,other than back in black
them:i gotta go...

Quote by jordanzio
i love hilary duff and will eventually marry her... she does not know this currently...

None of those people should be on that poll.
Quote by BigFatSandwich
it took you 15 consecutive hours of practice to realize that playing guitar makes you better at playing guitar. congratulations.

Quote by snowbert
SMOKE UN-DER WATER!!!

Quote by scott5150
How the hell did Matt Heafy even get 3%?!!

lmao.

Zakk plays an LP, that should also be a factor.

EDIT: http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/inthepit/polls/results.aspx?pollID=163

lmao, who would vote for Scott Stapp doing himself
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Last edited by aznrockerdude at Sep 24, 2006,