Sorry I messed up a bit, I switched picks in the middle of the song and... yeah.

http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?pid=874834&T=1145

Just getting started with the Sony Acid thing.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398
um...
Quote by master
Yep. It was my birthday and I was wanking in my room and all of a sudden my whole family came jumping in yelling "SURPRISE!!" I guess they were the ones who ended up being surprised.
I just have to ask it: We're you being serious when you recorded this.
Not to sound like an asshole, but:
Your tone was horrible.
You sounded out of tune.
Basically, it sounded like someone who had been playing guitar for 2 weeks recorded something. Keep practicing.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Quote by sjones
I just have to ask it: We're you being serious when you recorded this.
Not to sound like an asshole, but:
Your tone was horrible.
You sounded out of tune.
Basically, it sounded like someone who had been playing guitar for 2 weeks recorded something. Keep practicing.

Meh, my guitar teacher told me I needed to get my guitar set up, just got it a few weeks ago, also I have a starter amp and a mic I bought from Wal-Mart, but I'll work on it, thanks.
Quote by Zinnie
god placed the fossils in earth to confuse the humans into thinking that earth is older than it actually is, therefore, making men try and think outside the box....

just kidding, there is no god

www.youtube.com/user/andrew12398