i am really interested in this guitar:

http://www.jacksonguitars.com/products/search.php?partno=2911003501

i was wondering, with the sustainer, how difficult it would be to replace the pup's, obvioulsy i'd keep the sustainer, but the H and middle S need to go

is it worth it

another thing, anybody know a good price for that on the internet? i searched froogle, but oddly they go for new either 1400 or 699? how does that work? I can't seem to find anything wrong with the 699 sellers, but maybe it's a scam? or just an error that some ppl listed it as 1400+

EDIT sorry bout the typo in the title, i'm going to sleep now, i'll check this thread in the morning
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Squier SG (Specs Unknown)
Kustom KGA-10 Ten watt practice amp
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
Last edited by seek_&_destroy at Sep 24, 2006,
well 34 views and nobody has anything to say?

bump
Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
hmm...i have no experience with sustainers but i would guess as long as you dont try to change up the wiring it would be the same as changing pups in a regular guitar...which is easy

srry idk what would be up with the price since to my knowledge jackson doesnt have a low end company (like squier is to fender and epi is to gibson)
Member 3 of the FINAL FANTASY VII club.

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music
I would imagine it was the same guitar. I think u get a lot of rip off sites like that, i mean u know those £30 danelectro FX pedals? On an actual music website u can get a set of 4 of them for £80 but i saw it on a website for £200! So u know. Just try and get one from an actual shop and not ebay.
EH

"Show me war; show me pestilence; show me the blood-red hands of retribution..."
Quote by ronoh55
hmm...i have no experience with sustainers but i would guess as long as you dont try to change up the wiring it would be the same as changing pups in a regular guitar...which is easy

srry idk what would be up with the price since to my knowledge jackson doesnt have a low end company (like squier is to fender and epi is to gibson)

yeah thanx alot

one thing: jackson is owned by fender :P goes to show, being owned by a company doesn't mean it sucks

Gear:

ESP LTD DV8-R
Marshall TSL 602

My JEM Build
Quote by seek_&_destroy
well 34 views and nobody has anything to say?

bump

bumping bad

lol I just relized to tell him this I bumped it in the process

but anyways I really dont like sustainers