Hey guys, very soon im gonna hav about 2300 bucks 2 spend on an amp.
wat should i get, i like playin blues, rock, jazz and sum metal
thanx
Hell yea... I could get a *used* decent stack with that kind of money...

DAYUM G!
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Be more specific on exact sounds you want, you've got a lot of money to spend, you can basically get whatever you want.

And what currency is it in?

And Fenders don't do metal well.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
im using Aussie dollars
im playin a strat, so mabye i should get a marshall stack?
If you like how Marshalls sound, sure.

I reckon you should try a JCM900 combo of some kind, see what you think.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
And of course my recommendations go to the laney's. Gh-50/Gh-100, stack, 2000 aussie dollars. cheapest tube stack i know, and before we get into teh stack vs combo debate, there isn't a laney combo for under 2 grand.

2 webpages (same website) to look at my aussie friend ....

http://www.bmusic.com.au/category953_1.htm

http://www.bmusic.com.au/category929_1.htm

enjoy
Marty
wats the difference between teh and combo?
member of the AUSTRALIA FTW! Club. PM the_random_hero join. Australians only

Feel the Rhythm...
whoop just so you know teh was a typo of the (touch typing getting better of me) and the stack vs combo debate .... well stacks come in two parts, the first part is the head - which is the amplifier, the second part is the cabinet, which is just a box of speaker(s). most cabs contain 4 12" speakers so you can sort of figure how big they are. A combo has the amp and speakers in one enclosure, usually combo's go up to 2, 12" speakers but their are exceptions.

Ug's general opinion on stacks is that they are a bit egotistic and useless and if you can buy a combo, it'll probably be cheaper and better in the long run then a stack. but ugers are an economical bunch. with a stack you could just transport the head and have a smaller cabinet at home.
Marty
Blues, rock, jazz, some metal? You're barking up the Orange tree. If you have a dealer nearby, I highly suggest looking into the Orange Rockerverb series. The Rockerberb 50 2x12 combo would be perfect for what you're looking for tone-wise.

Another thing, don't get a stack, get a combo. Smaller size, less expensive overall, easier to crank and thus get a fantastic tone. Don't fall into the "I need a halfstack" trap.
Gibson SG Standard
Orange Rocker 30 combo
Fulltone OCD
EH Holy Grail
thanx guys lol i will be rockin in no time
member of the AUSTRALIA FTW! Club. PM the_random_hero join. Australians only

Feel the Rhythm...