Dimebag's solos are bar none some of the best of the 90s (if not alltime)

My list of his greatest moments:

1- Floods
2- Cemetary Gates
3- Walk
4- 10s
5- Domination
6- Medicine Man
7- Great Sothern Trendkill
8- ****ing Hostile
9- Cowboys from Hell
10- 5 Minutes Alone

Give me your opinion as well
Quote by larry jones

"this love" is alright...

Huh? Easily one of his best solos. I think what really makes that track own is all the little fills and stuff.
Quote by Tsunekuni
Huh? Easily one of his best solos. I think what really makes that track own is all the little fills and stuff.

word

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
I Am The Night off of their earlier works. The little intro solo, THAT right there is one of my fave Pantera solos. But I'd have to say Cemetary Gates gets #1.
Proud Member Of The Bass Militia

PM Nutter_101 To Join
That doesn't change a thing. Actually, It makes the song better so It really does change alot. You call yourself a metal head, but all metal heads know a song doesn't have to be consistently heavy all the way through to be good.
Proud Member Of The Bass Militia

PM Nutter_101 To Join
Quote by Face The Slayer
That doesn't change a thing. Actually, It makes the song better so It really does change alot. You call yourself a metal head, but all metal heads know a song doesn't have to be consistently heavy all the way through to be good.

I never said it wasnt good you dumb idiot
10's, Floods, Hollow, Walk...

fook it, too mant to name
Quote by TheUltimateSin
I use a 26-fret 7-string Gilgamesh 4000XR with dual overdriven flourescent-orange Seymour Duncan pick-ups...My guitar is badass, beeatch.

best air guitar ever