Alright me and some friends can't agree on who we think the best drummers are for this genre. My favourites are Adam Carson( AFI), Tucker Rule( Thursday), and Ben Arseneau( Boys Night Out). Just say who your favourite drummers are i guess, and yes they have to be in bands that fit the emo/pop punk genre.
The Mirrors lie, those aren't my eyes
to be completely honest? none of them are all that great haha, they just kinda keep time, i mean in that sense i guess they are alright but they dont really do too much outside of that. if you wanna see good drummers id step outside the emo pop punk genre and into some other ones like prog rock or even bands like dave matthews band believe it or not, carter beuford is an incredible jazz fusion drummer.
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Ibanez SZ, RG w/ Dimarzio Super Distortion and PAF Pro
Marshall JCM2000 head 1960 Cab
and many pedals...

www.adamcutrone.com
^i make art
Quote by xxadamnxx
to be completely honest? none of them are all that great haha, they just kinda keep time, i mean in that sense i guess they are alright but they dont really do too much outside of that. if you wanna see good drummers id step outside the emo pop punk genre and into some other ones like prog rock or even bands like dave matthews band believe it or not, carter beuford is an incredible jazz fusion drummer.

Yeah I am a drummer my self and I see what you are saying as this genre does not have particularly the best drummers in music. With that said, a good drummer can not only play time, but enhance the song and add different layers to it. They help make the band what it is. To me that takes alot of skill to, even if the actual drumming is not incredibly complicated.
The Mirrors lie, those aren't my eyes
^ agrees that this genre might not have the best drummers in music. but i love longineu parsons from yellowcard, oh and aaron gillespie from underoath.
Quote by Lukeisonfire
well your cool you have a taste in music but anyone else....

Member of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM blues_rocker or greendayguitar to join.
Member number 5 of THE OFFICIAL UG TRANSFORMERS CLUB
Jazz
p.m. D. Rice to get number/ranking
The best drummer in the world would have to Tre Cool from the awesome band, Green Day. He totally kicks ass!
" I am a drummer, hear me roar! I am Tre Cool, don't ignore!"
Cause I love feelin' dirty
And I love feelin' cheap
And I love it when you hurt me
So drive those staples deep
Travis Barker. But my faveroute drummer in every genre is Clark Tracey, Stan Traceys son.
Quote by KileManA7X
You sir, are an honorary genius! Take this badge, you made us proud!
best drummer in any genre is mitch mitchell .
Mex fender tele
fender frontman
morley wah
Quote by nerk13
The best drummer in the world would have to Tre Cool from the awesome band, Green Day. He totally kicks ass!
" I am a drummer, hear me roar! I am Tre Cool, don't ignore!"

dude.. tre cool is not the "worlds best drummer", please go to youtube.com and type in the following names
"Mike Portnoy"
"Danny Carrey"
"Buddy Rich"
"Carter Beuford"
"Neal Pert"
"John Bonham"

those should do it for now
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Ibanez SZ, RG w/ Dimarzio Super Distortion and PAF Pro
Marshall JCM2000 head 1960 Cab
and many pedals...

www.adamcutrone.com
^i make art
Yeah....he still rocks. Ten times better than those guys, in my opinion.
Cause I love feelin' dirty
And I love feelin' cheap
And I love it when you hurt me
So drive those staples deep