lately ive left my SZ320 in its guitar stand cause i hated the tone of the JB, i mainly played my C-1 Plus, which has duncan designed pups, well i picked it up for the first time in about two weeks and for some odd reason loved my tone, the dirty tone was meaty and fat and the clean was jazzy and clear, i was like what the ****?

something like this ever happen to anyone else?
Did you change EQ?

Maybe they were new strings on there when you first got them, and now that they're not quite as new you enjoy the sound.
haha
Sometimes, when you dont play guitar much, or didnt play it for quite some time, you may find that your playing is much better, tone is greater and whatnot. Its normal coz its all in the ear.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Maybe your musical perception has changed in the last 2 weeks, although this is unlikely it has changed drastically it is still possible.

Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
Yeah that happens to me. Like if I put on max amount of distortion on my amp and think, that's crap, or not enough, then go to clean for a half hour, then go back its like, AAAAAAAH!
LOLzzolZOlZ!!111!!!1
No but seriously the above story is true...
Why did Pat Metheney cross the road? He didn't, his hair got in the way
--
Member #1 of Ibanez > You club. PM me to join
Quote by MetalUpTheAss
Did you change EQ?

Maybe they were new strings on there when you first got them, and now that they're not quite as new you enjoy the sound.

nope, EQ stayed the same. and the strings were already broken in, there about 2 months old.
Quote by J.MitMetallica
Yeah that happens to me. Like if I put on max amount of distortion on my amp and think, that's crap, or not enough, then go to clean for a half hour, then go back its like, AAAAAAAH!
LOLzzolZOlZ!!111!!!1
No but seriously the above story is true...

I'm with that.

One day I'll think my distortion is pussy-**** on my amp...

The next day I'll run screaming like a baby girl who dropped her lollipop on the dirty street...

no i knew before they suck ass, and i also thought the JB sucked ass too, just the DD cleans were better with coil tap, which was basically all i was playing, learning nothing but chili peppers.
well, i solved the mistery. i pluged in my SZ today and started playing and it sounded good, then i turned up the volume to my usual jamming level, it was really low before, and i heard the usual crappy cleans and trebellyness of the JB, the problem was my amp wasnt up loud enough to have the tone truly come out.