Wow, I hope no-one foolishly buys those for anything above $1.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
This reminds me of those ebays scams you hear about, such as someone selling an xbox360 box for hundreds of pounds. This guys probably hoping someone will think it's the whole guitar
"He remembered that they were but flesh, a passing breeze that does not return"
i mean if they are original... and had some form of authenticity (which would be very very hard to get,) to a collector they would have some value but.... 200 MAX and im talking MAX if they are from that era but at the end of the day its only a bit of plastic
Quote by thatguy147
i mean if they are original... and had some form of authenticity (which would be very very hard to get,) to a collector they would have some value but.... 200 MAX and im talking MAX if they are from that era but at the end of the day its only a bit of plastic

or really you could just get a vintage hardware set from fender and spend about $10. seriously they are nothing that much to brag about its not going to make your guitar sound better or look better also you dont have proof that it really is off a 1954 stret
If it's real you're looking at a couple hundred.
"A wise man once said, never discuss philosophy or politics in a disco environment." - Frank Zappa
Quote by Jinskee
Don't question the X.
<Frenchy> I'm such a failure
seems kinda scammish, but good thing I'm not a crazy collector!

MAKE A OFFER TODAY
for 3 peices of plastic are you serious wtf
" the lick is simply a diminished harmonic minor arpeggiated sequence of dominant stitonics descending down in whole steps in the Phrygian mode...with a raised fourth.
If that's all you need to have a completely authentic 54 strat...
then it's worth a pretty penny, maybe not that much, but still more cash then any of you would think.
Epiphone Les Paul Studio
Boss Metalzone
Peavey Bandit

that wood looks exactly and I mean EXACTLY like my dining room table. . .

weird. . .
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~