Does it matter? its 7000 USD for knobs. However i dont think its real..or some guy has psted it on ebay more than once because a few threads down from thsi one is another post with the exact same link, same knobs, except they are being sold for 18000 dollars

:\

EDIT: haha, my bad...for some reason when i clicked the link it brought me ot the knobs...i re-clicked it and it brought me to the bullseye camo guitar thing...i say its fake x10
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

Last edited by The_Hell_Patrol at Sep 24, 2006,
'red electric guitar'

*scrolls down to see black/camo guitar*

'beijing, china'

'4.99'

doesn't look very authentic =/
It's fake, it's Chinese, the postage is a con etc. There are loads of threads on here warning about these scams.. Sigh... If it looks too good to be true blah, blah, blah...

Regards

SH
You guys miss the VERY obvious problem:

"condition:Very Good!. my ebay .Shipping cost:GBP195.00"
Faker than my wifes last orgasm.

I seriously cant beleive that anyone has to ask about this

Lets think about it for a second.

1) Gibson make these guitars in the USA, they are very expensive and built by master craftsmen. Cost in the US is roughly $4,000 for a Zak Wylde signature model.

2) Gibson then send these guitars to a dealer in China, which means they have to pay export duty when they send it out of the US and Import Tax when it goes into China.

3) Instead of the Shipping, Export Tax and Import Duty rasing the cost of the guitar the Chinese Dealer can afford to set an action with a minimum of £4.99 and no reserve.

4) The shipping fee is very high at £195.00.

And you have to ask if this is real? Just goes to show theres plenty of idiots out there who will fall for the fakes.
Yup, fake, the fretboard looks nothing like ebony, which it should have.
Carvin DC127+Custom Lacewood Build+Godin SD--->Traynor YCV50BLUE

My Build IT'S DONE!
its a cheap knockoff from china, notice how theres no bids on it?
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
E-bay should ban all Chinese auctions from every site apart from China's own e-bay site (if they have one.) It's a pain in the balls having to filter out Chinese scam auctions all the time.

e.g. faire-the-faire sounding Ibanez jazzy box musical tool electricity excellent guitare

Would you trust this sh*tty grammar for a start.

Anyone who buys Ebay stuff from China deserves everything they get.
come on lets all take a minute and use this thing some of us possess called common sense, and come on the rule is if the shipping price is more than the guitar chances are its a fake.

Moral of the story this guitar is 100% fake
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
Quote by bean-o
Yup, fake, the fretboard looks nothing like ebony, which it should have.

I think youll find the the Zak Wylde Custom Camo Bullseye has a Maple Fretboard.

Looks like the counterfiters have done their homework at least.
LOL, NOOO! Don't be fooled and remember NEVER BUY CHINESE GUITARS FROM EBAY. They are definately fake and made of fire wood. The shipping is £250 and gibson/jackson for £5-i think not! Stay away from the chinky's-they only sell one good thing and that is a take away...no seriously.
Behringerv-tone(first guitar)
Epiphone les paul standard plus (cherry burst)
Flanger Pearl peddle
Marshall G15R CD
Dunlop 535Q wah

I like Epi LP's. You got a problem, PM me!
Quote by tristan123/
LOL, NOOO! Don't be fooled and remember NEVER BUY CHINESE GUITARS FROM EBAY. They are definately fake and made of fire wood. The shipping is £250 and gibson/jackson for £5-i think not! Stay away from the chinky's-they only sell one good thing and that is a take away...no seriously.

Hey **** you, just because some "chinks" are taking advantage doesn't mean they are bad. If anything they're smart because all you white folk's believe that the fakes are real. So buddy, before you stereotype all asians as bad people. Think about it again.

And yeah, the guitar is a fake. If the shipping is more than the guitar, chances are its fake.
Quote by Aidy Damage
It's as real as it is red.

lmao nice, ya its fake
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
HEHE i knew it was fake , just thought i would get your opinion, my mate was considering, so obvious yet still! they should ban these acutions from china-land !
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
"Frown Frown makes sadness in pants"

-Danno13
Schecter C-1 Classic (Antique Amber)
Ibanez JEM 7VWH
Crate Palamino Class A tube combo
Digitech RP80 Multieffects pedal
Ibanez TS9 DX Tube Screamer