I've made a few riffs, tell me what you think of them.

Here's the first one

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------10-10---------10-10--------10- 8/6/8----------8-8---------8-8-------8--6/4/6---
--------10-10---------10-10--------10--8/6/8----------8-8---------8-8-------8--6/4/6---
--8-8----------- 8-8------------8-8-----------------6-6---------6-6--------6-6---------------

-------- 6-6-----------6-6-------------6-------help me make---------------------------------
-------- 6-6-----------6-6-------------6---------an ending------------------------------------
--4-4-----------4-4------------4-4--------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

play with distortion.

Overall this is probably the worst tab, but it has the most potential

If you want to you can change it a little, tell me what youve done though, and i'll try it out and get back to you