Hey everyone..

Ive come to realize my current acoustic guitar is crap

its an old yamaha G-xxx i forget i think 150?

anyways its a classical guitar and im looking for an acoustic electric can anyone recomend a good one ive checked the stickies and didnt see much...

and i can plug it iin to my vox ad50vt right?

price try to keep it under 300 or 500 jus something i can save up for

im deciding between a new electric or an acoustic at the moment

i have an electric FENDER staRcaster from costco yes it says fender and its not the old one its a start shaped one
VOX AD50 VT+crappy "Fender" from COSTCO!=ok tone!
I need a new guitar
I have a Takamine EG530SC thats pretty decent for the price (I got it for maybe $400? It was a a couple years back so I'm not completely sure). It's a cutaway, has a solid spruce top, and is electric-acoustic.

In general, I'd recommend checking out Takamine guitars. They're usually of decent price and pretty good quality.
thanks for the response theres only 4 acoustic electric guitars on musiciansfriend by takamine

im preferably lookin for a black colored or jus something then your average regular colored acoustic ya no

o and yes i forgot to mention cutaway is a must i want access to higher frets
I need a new guitar
Ovation Celebrity.
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You motorboatin son of a bitch.

Quote by ibaRGnez321
I love you LilVikingBoy.

Member of the Church of Gilmour

Dance, Kirby, dance!
(>")> <("< <( " )> (>"< <("^) (^")> <("v) (v")> (v"v) (^"v) (v"^) (^"^)
Quote by Ka$h
thanks for the response theres only 4 acoustic electric guitars on musiciansfriend by takamine

im preferably lookin for a black colored or jus something then your average regular colored acoustic ya no

o and yes i forgot to mention cutaway is a must i want access to higher frets

My friend had a takamine acoustic electric that was black and cutaway. I don't know the model but I'm sure if you do some web browsing outside of musicians friend you can find it.

Maybe you can check out some less pricey Martins. As good as Ibanez and Fenders may be for electrics, I personally don't like playing their acoustic models. But that's just my opinion. Gibsons are nice with acoustics, but it may be out of your price range. However, maybe you wanna take a look at some Gibsons too just to see. Same thing goes for Taylors.
An alvarez acoustic electric. Any alvarez acoustic electric. You wont regret it. I have a regualr acoustic by alvarez and im in love. I play same model of mine as an electric too and its the same basicly so that means its awesome.
My gear:
-OLP MM2
-OLP practice amp 10w
-Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinky Strings
-1.14 Everly Star Picks
i looked into gibsons they are out of my price range does anyone have a good site to look for guitars besides musiciansfriend same with taylors i appreciate all the help btw
I need a new guitar
anyoen got more suggs?
I need a new guitar
Ovation makes good cheap accoustic-electrics, as someone else said id reccomend an Ovation Celebrity.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
theres this new yamaha in the musiciansfrend catalog i got today anything about it?
I need a new guitar