Was anyone at UG there? As the first concert I've been to, I was completely blown away. The whole band was amazing, didn't notice a single mistake. Roger was amazing too, he sang 2 1/2 hours with a 15 min intermisson. Incredible performance. Then there was the 2 guitarists. One old guy, and this other guy that looked and acted like Steve Vai. He blew me away on the Time, Money, and Comfortably Numb solos. Almost as close to David Gilmour as you can get. 10/10 performance all around. Was there anyone frmo UG there?
Gear
MIM Stratocaster w/ Vintage Noiseless Pickups
VOX Valvetronix AD15
BOSS Blues Driver
VOX V847 Wah
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Can't say i have, however, i am going to the roger waters concert today, i got V.I.P box seats for free, so yeh, anyway i think there was another roger waters concert thread, so i think you should have posted there, i could be wrong though.
was it the same Dark Side of the Moon set he has been playing with Vera and Brick In The Wall and Comfortably Numb in the encore. I saw that in Michigan and it was sweet as hell.

Posted about it in the other thread about Waters at Hyde Park I think it was though. Its in this forum.
^^there's the Hyde Park thread and there's MountainJam's PNC thread (which contains a picture of the pig and my massive review ).

Quote by dream{M}theater
Then there was the 2 guitarists. One old guy, and this other guy that looked and acted like Steve Vai. He blew me away on the Time, Money, and Comfortably Numb solos. Almost as close to David Gilmour as you can get. 10/10 performance all around.
Snowy White was the older guy with the LPs (he toured with Floyd in '77 and '80 and also with Waters on the In the Flesh tour), and the other guy is named Dave Kilminster. He does a fine job playing with Roger, much better then Doyle Bramhall.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
lol I saw Snowy mess up a few times though.

I have videos of Time, and the pig and some other stuff, though I don't know an easy way to upload them or just extract pictures from the film. If you know how to do this let me know and I could possibly upload something.
Quote by bajeda
lol I saw Snowy mess up a few times though.

I have videos of Time, and the pig and some other stuff, though I don't know an easy way to upload them or just extract pictures from the film. If you know how to do this let me know and I could possibly upload something.

Photobucket lets you upload pictures and video(www.photobucket.com)
Co-founder of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM me or nick dixon
Winner of the CR Best Avatar Award

Quote by bodyheatseeker
ohhh burrrrn!
That's how we roll in the CR forum.
Irritate us, and we'll sic our 14 year old on you!