I like this guys - maybe their songs aren't anything new in music industry, but it's great to watch them in vidoclips playing this wild solos... But I've heard and saw (youtube.com video) that they s**k so badly when they play live - messing up solos, pointless improvisations ending in the middle, diharmony between 2 guitars etc. Have you ever seen their concert? How they are? Worht spending money?
i heard from a friend who saw them that they are really sloppy and cant pull of any of the stuff they do on the record. So i guess they got alot of studio magic or they just dont care when they play live
Yes, I've seen them three times, they've sucked all three times.

Not worth my spitting on.
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.
Yes. I can confidently say that they were appauling when I saw them play live. They were so bad that I had to leave after about two minutes.
there have been a ton of these threads...
Quote by Prophet of Page
If Hendrix, Clapton and Page were to jam, the most impressive guitarist playing would be Paul Gilbert.

Member of the "Marty Friedman > You" Club. PM apocalypse13 or altronataku to join

member of the Mitch Hedberg pwns club pm Knives490 to join
Right. There've indeed been a few threads documenting their live performance, so search for further info, seems to me like you got the consensus.

*Closed*
He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt.
He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would fully suffice.

Remember: A prudent question is one half of wisdom.

Click.