I was at birtday party last night and there was music playing in the background and a few guys and I started talking about old metal singers and what not. then Ozzy osbornes cover of Mountains Mississippi Queen came on and the one dude said it was Zakk Wylde playing the guitar...well it took about ten minutes to convince him he was wrong and that it was actually Jerry Cantrell and Leslie West....anyhow the next song was Peter Frampton's Do You Feel Like I Do? came on and he said the part that sounds like wah-wah-wah-wah-wah-etc.. was his guitar through a wah pedal but my brother in-law and I told him it was that funky voice box thing like what Bon Jovi does....well, he didn't agree and went on to say that Ozzy also had his mic running through a Distortion Pedal and Wah Pedal....so this is my question....Is That true? and Is that possible and actually sound decent??

Sorry bout the novel story just wanted to explain.
"If I was any cooler I'd be froze">>>Me

Epiphone Les Paul Custom,
Yamaha: FG-405
Yamaha: FX370C TBS
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz & Fretless Jazz
Vox AD30VT
Traynor DynaBass 200T
Hohner Button Accordian
Digitech RP350
I've run my voice through a DS-1 before, but not a wah wah...have to try that now...it sounds allright with a little tiny bit of distortion, but any more and you just get feedback out the ass.
Quote by vampwizzard
framp uses a talkbox.

+1

My family used to have a Yamaha Clavinova piano. I eventually figured out that you could plug headphones into the mic slot, and they would act like microphones (really crappy ones, but still.) And I put just about every effect on it you could imagine, some with cool results some with feedback out the ass. A wah effect sounded cool on the Clavinova.
METAR KTIK 040043Z COR RMK TORNADO 1W MOV NE. EVACUATING STATION
So does alot of singers like Ozzy do this on a regular basis???
"If I was any cooler I'd be froze">>>Me

Epiphone Les Paul Custom,
Yamaha: FG-405
Yamaha: FX370C TBS
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz & Fretless Jazz
Vox AD30VT
Traynor DynaBass 200T
Hohner Button Accordian
Digitech RP350