For all of you D/C fans out there, what is (are) your favorite D/C song(s)? I like The Best Deceptions and Swiss Army Romance.
EMO
The protagonist sees the dragon and moans about how hard it will be to get the princess to fall in love with him, he gets eaten. The princess is very happy, because he was a whiny fag anyway.

Quote by kanguuu
its old, good, but old lol
The songwriter for that band has super ovaries. The only good song I've heard by him was Vindicated, and that wasn't on any of their regular albums, as I recall.

I was suckered into buying their two latest.
I'm not a big DC fan at all, and I especially don't like the latest album. However, to stick to the topic instead of just giving a negative opinion, I'll have to say that I do like Hands Down (especially the acoustic verson) and For You To Notice. The Best Deceptions is alright too.
Mine is deffinitly remember to breathe. Acoustic im not sure if its regular acoustic or its the acoustic version lol. I listen to it in acoustic so im not sure since i just downloaded a couple of their songs.
My gear:
-OLP MM2
-OLP practice amp 10w
-Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinky Strings
-1.14 Everly Star Picks
I listened to Vindicated and thought they were good, but after listening to some more, I wasn't impressed. So I'll go with Vindicated.
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
i love DC, one of my top fav. bands, chris is a bad azz, my fav DC acoustic's are, vindicated, the best deceptions, hands down, swiss army romance, remember to breathe, living in your letters, but i really like everything chris does on acoustic
Dashboard is my favorite band and their best song is either 'Stolen' or 'The Secret is in the Telling'