i am happy with my lot
smoking and dealing pot
this morning i had a wank
this afternoon i,ll rob a bank

but thats just life
but thats just life
but thats just life

it sucks
I was just about to commit dreadful suicide with un gato y una bruja but y'know, this has made me see that life is worth living; if people like yourself can put this much power and emotion in a piece, even after all the hardships in your life, I realize that i too can overcome my obstacles and create true art. Thank you threadstarter, you have saved my life.
Ha, wow, a couple of spam comments and an attempt at some easy points in the comp thread but yet you still can't get to my piece

And sambora- That was... Nice.
i was going for simplicity, ya know a small piece of metrical composition, exsposing whats wrong with this world
Quote by Jammydude44
Ha, wow, a couple of spam comments and an attempt at some easy points in the comp thread but yet you still can't get to my piece

Well... I need to keep my priorities straight
b , , i dont think i can do better than that, i think this particular piece of art is my best thus far in my life
^ Is that art with an F?

I'd suggest reading the lyrics tips thread on how to write well. This, putting it gently.. is like being stamped in the crotch by a fat girl in stilletos whilst lying on a bed of nails. Excrutiating pain.

You could present your ideas in a more complex way, maybe using writing techniques and poetic devices to add excitement to your pieces. Like I said, lyrics tips thread.
Wow.
Quote by breakdown123
Is there such a thing as a heavy riff with out chugging on the e string?
Quote by sambora
b , , i dont think i can do better than that, i think this particular piece of art is my best thus far in my life

I seriously hope you're joking. If not, then do everyone a favor and never write anything.

Ever.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Well it would be good for some bull****ty rap song but this is ultimate guitar dumbass so later
Zach
Quote by sambora
i was going for simplicity, ya know a small piece of metrical composition, exsposing whats wrong with this world

Oh don't hand me that 20'th centary bs... -- "At" zomg what a beautiful word, it sums up the existance between two forces, a center point in both a spiritual and realistic world...
70's Japan Greco SuperPower
Amps: '65 TRRI - Peavey Classic 50 4x10 - Epiphone VJ Head (Modded) - 2x12 Celestion Greenback Cab
FX: BK Tube Driver - EH Small Stone - MXR CC
Acoustics: Breedlove ADSM20 - Alveraz 5021 12-String
looks like something blink182 would sing....good or bad?...well, i'll leave that up to you, but still looks like something a rich spoiled little kid would yield at his i'm-never-at-home dad

cheers!