Hello, I am a 14 year old girl, I really love music and have a couple of problems that I think every musician has. 1) I am really shy and do not think I can sing at all. Can anyone please give me pointers or tips they used to help them?! lol 2) I am a horrible song writer, and I need help with that to. To look at the song I wrote and comment or criticise it, go to https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6896402#post6896402. I am begging anyone to please help me! PM me if you'd like!
cHEER uP, eMO kiD!
Last edited by pAIGEaSHLEY at Sep 24, 2006,
the link doesn't work
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Link doesn't work. But for the first thing, just singing to everything will make your voice a little better, and you never know if it's bad or not until you ask someone. For the second, just ****in write a lot. Eventually you'll learn what you like, what you don't etc. Just stay away from cliche's and all of that, and just spend time writing.
Quote by Ellron
Masterbate to her image then tell her about it...Then you will have to forget about her.

Quote by unplugtheradio
im gonna go tell my friends that if i die i want a myspace bulletin about me.
there are some articles on here about singing well and go to musicains talk, there is a sticky for vocal problems so get an idea of what you are doing wrong and maybe take vocal lessons but hey i don't know I don't sing
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
lol yeah sry bout the link ill get a new one but thanks everyone for the good input and ill get the link up again in a sec
cHEER uP, eMO kiD!
Here's the best advice anyone can give you : Find your own answer to that question. What works best for you? How would anyone but you know that? The only advice that is sound that you can get here is work hard and don't give up. The rest is up to you Love what you do, and do what you love. Much luck to ya.
well i don't know about the singing because i can't sing either but for the song writing write about stuff that has happen to you write about anything you can and don't be afraid to let it all out. although what worked best for me was getting my heart brooken i kinda live by this "like an acorn you can not see what is inside your heart untill it has been broken and gashed with fire"
Quote by steven seagull
Can I save money by using lightbulbs instead of tubes - will energy saving lightulbs last even longer?

Quote by latinosuperstud
if i buy a les paul studio and walk out into public a man in a clown and/or gorilla suit named tyrese, will come attack me and/or rape me
thanks a million! That is really good advice actually lol ic exactly what u mean. I'm gonna keep going and doing what I do best lol
cHEER uP, eMO kiD!
just write bout stuff that happened to you...and then make music to match the mood
~No Pain No Gain

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.