I bought this pedal yesterday. ZOMG!!! It is amazing. Does anyone else here own this pedal because I have three questions??

1. When you first got your pedal, was it extremely difficult to push down??
2. After a while, was it easier to push down??
3. Do you sometimes have a real loud clicking noise when they use it??
4. What could cause the clicking noise??
5. If I used this thing for gigs, would I be labeled a Jimi Hendrix copy??

EDIT: Dammit, that was 5 questions.
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie
i feel like you have an obsession with aubrey plaza.

Quote by WCPhils
at least we can all agree SGstriker is the woooooooooooooooooooooorst
i have this, i got it last April. Yes it was very hard to work at first. I was about to throw it across the room because i couldnt push it down haha. It was easier after a while after i got it down. I did have a loud clicking noise but that was fixed with my built in sound gate and a new cord (you should get a new cord fot that). I have used it for a gig and nobody said anything. I really doubt it would be labled as a copy because you are ajusting the knobs to make the sound you want, and there is a man named Robin Trower who uses a lot of hendrixes sounds so no it wouldnt. That is a awsome pedal once you get to know it.
i have this, i got it last April. Yes it was very hard to work at first. I was about to throw it across the room because i couldnt push it down haha. It was easier after a while after i got it down. I did have a loud clicking noise but that was fixed with my built in sound gate and a new cord (you should get a new cord fot that). I have used it for a gig and nobody said anything. I really doubt it would be labled as a copy because you are ajusting the knobs to make the sound you want, and there is a man named Robin Trower who uses a lot of hendrixes sounds so no it wouldnt. That is a awsome pedal once you get to know it.

Sweet. Thanks for the info. The clicking noise that I am getting though is coming from the pedal itself. Not through the amp(I guess I should have specified where it was coming from).
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
oh ok i know i did have that problem but i went through a lot to get it fixed without even really knowing it. i changed my volume knob pot so that could help. i really dont know if none of that helps...maybe you should turn your gain down?
you definitely won't be labeled a hendrix copier. Mick Thomson of Slipknot uses one, and nobody ever compares him to hendrix. you should be fine
Quote by steven seagull
good, however give yourself a pat on the back for starting a thread that contains a picture of Optimus Prime!

Quote by Schneiderman
This thread sucks and is now about slot cars.
oh ok i know i did have that problem but i went through a lot to get it fixed without even really knowing it. i changed my volume knob pot so that could help. i really dont know if none of that helps...maybe you should turn your gain down?

Well, it does it even when I have it turned off. I think it is something in the mechanism for the expression pedal. I emailed Digitech about it. I still havent gotten a reply.

EDIT: I remember the thread that your sig came from ^
Seattle Seahawks

Quote by chookiecookie

Quote by WCPhils
This is one of the worst pedals I've ever played TBH.
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.