I've made a few riffs, tell me what you think of them.

Here's the first one

e-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G--------10-10---------10-10--------10- 8/6/8----------8-8---------8-8-------8--6/4/6-
D--------10-10---------10-10--------10--8/6/8----------8-8---------8-8-------8--6/4/6-
A--8-8-----------8-8-----------8-8-----------------6-6------------6-6-------6-6-------------
E-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mute everything on the A string

e---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G--------6-6-----------6-6-------------6-------help me make----------------------------
D--------6-6-----------6-6-------------6---------an ending-------------------------------
A--4-4-----------4-4------------4-4---------------------------------------------------------
E---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

play with distortion.

Overall this is probably the worst tab, but it has the most potential

If you want to you can change it a little, tell me what youve done though, and i'll try it out and get back to you

the others will be coming soon
AHHHH

Wrap them in code. Like this

e-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G--------10-10-------10-10---------10- 8/6/8------8-8-----------8-8--------8--6/4/6-
D--------10-10-------10-10---------10--8/6/8------8-8-----------8-8--------8--6/4/6-
A--8-8-----------8-8-----------8-8-----------6-6----------6-6--------6-6-------------
E-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mute everything on the A string

e---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G--------6-6-----------6-6-------------6-------help me make----------------------------
D--------6-6-----------6-6-------------6---------an ending-------------------------------
A--4-4-----------4-4------------4-4---------------------------------------------------------
E---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have write
 at the start

Then 
at the end.

With no spaces.

I'll get back to you on the riffs, I don't have my guitar with me right now.

EDIT: OK first off change the scale. It'll be kinda hard in that one... plus a few notes are off. I dunno this is how I want it to sound.

e|------------------------------------------------
B|-------------------------------------------------
G|--------9-9------9-9------9---7/5\7--------
D|--------9-9------9-9------9---7/5\7--------
A|---7-7------7-7------7-7---------------------
E|-------------------------------------------------

e|------------------------------------------------
B|-------------------------------------------------
G|--------7-7------7-7------7---5/4\5--------
D|--------7-7------7-7------7---5/4\5--------
A|---5-5------5-5------5-5---------------------
E|-------------------------------------------------

e|---------------------------------------------------------
B|-----------------------------------------------------------
G|--------5-------4-------5-------4---------------------
D|--------5-------4-------5-------4----4h5h4--2~------
A|---3-3----3-3----3-3--------3-3----3--------------------
E|----------------------------------------------------------

Gives a little bit more life to the riff. Also, I changed the scale (numbers) of it, so that you could end on an E power chord.

D|--2~---------
A|--2~-------
E|--0~-------

Last edited by RedDeath9 at Sep 24, 2006,
the ending sounds good until the very last pull off hammer on part. Also i was thinking maybe i show make double notes on the D and G string into plain power chords