slayer is awesome
My Gear

Marshal MG250DFX
Fender Standard HSS Strat
Jackson JS30
Ibanez AEG20E Acoustic
i love the riffs, but for the most part i hate kerry kings random wank solos, if they had some actual solos they would total pwn
yes, the guitarist need to get some of his bends right
My Gear

Marshal MG250DFX
Fender Standard HSS Strat
Jackson JS30
Ibanez AEG20E Acoustic
they have cool riffs for guitar, sadly the bass work is very dull.

and tom is a good singer.

Jeff should do all the solos.
Maybe it was a bad idea to close the Thrash thread? Now, we are going to get a Slayer thread every week.
never heard of them

wow you should pretty much just quit existing then...
Quote by charlieballc
uh i googled Rosie Palm, nothing except gloves...
Quote by Alterationsgtrs

he was kidding, and they aren't the best band; they're decent.
They rank pretty high on the list of 'Extremely Shitty Metal Bands'. Almost as high as Dragonforce.
How can you live in the states and not know who slayer is?You need to wake up and smell
the stench of immortality!!!!!!!!!
Quote by kkvslayer
How can you live in the states and not know who slayer is?You need to wake up and smell the stench of immortality!!!!!!!!!

And yes, I do love Slayer. They're pretty awesome, not my favorite band though.
I hate how everyone thinks KK is the only guitarist when Jeff Hanneman is there and he's clearly superior to Kerry both in writing music and playing it.
Proud Member Of The Bass Militia

PM Nutter_101 To Join
They rank pretty high on the list of 'Extremely Shitty Metal Bands'. Almost as high as Dragonforce.
I almost agree, I like Dragonforce

Yeah, it's weird to tell people I like metal but hate Slayer...
RIP RICHARD DUNN
Quote by Face The Slayer
I hate how everyone thinks KK is the only guitarist when Jeff Hanneman is there and he's clearly superior to Kerry both in writing music and playing it.

I agree.

I think their earlier solos from their first albums were the best.

Their newest album doesn't have a single good solo in it. Even Jeffs were horrible..
Quote by guitar?

BTW do not say n-i-g-g-e-r. I know some one who said lets go buy some snickers and some black guy punched him in the face.
Last edited by deadskinmask at Sep 24, 2006,
Quote by Alterationsgtrs

He was being sarcastic, my friend.
Quote by HuckIt
My weirdest dream would have to be when I dreamed that I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...that was pretty screwed up.
Quote by Face The Slayer

Quoted for the ****ing truth.

Annoys me to no end
They rank pretty high on the list of 'Extremely Shitty Metal Bands'. Almost as high as Dragonforce.I concur.

Except that I actually like Dragonforce.
Slayer back in the day=legendary. Then they started letting Kerry King write songs. Every last one of his songs is "RAWWWWWRRRRRRR I HATE RELIGION RAWWWWWWRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!"

The new album is a step in the right direction (and probably their last...anybody see them this summer? Tom can't sing much longer) but Hanneman and Araya should do all the writing.
[IMG]http://img183.exs.cx/img183/4387/kirk2kj.jpg[/IMG]
mmm...Dragon Force is really cool but Slayer too...hmm...Antichrist is really cool
(from slayer!)
~Music the most beautiful way of art...so...LETS ROCK!!!~

And you rank pretty high on the list of people who need to give their barreta a blowjob.
Quote by fronkpies
Just search "japanese chicks with big fat dicks" on google and you'll see.
Kerry should stop trying too hard to be anti-religion. It's getting stale and repetitive.

I honestly don't get this whole anti-religion thing to be cool. It's like a fad or something.
If you are reading this, you fail at life. Go cut yourself and save yourself more misery.

Quote by Antartica.
What do you think about Opeths soft singer, do you think they need that vocalist or is that wut makes them Opeth?
Quote by gnr_fan_17
Kerry should stop trying too hard to be anti-religion. It's getting stale and repetitive.

I honestly don't get this whole anti-religion thing to be cool. It's like a fad or something.

I'm still waiting for someone to have the balls to be anti-islam. Would be fresh, most likely factually correct.
As a result of listing <><'s reports I was banned.

Quote by God Book
#2. Banned by theguitarist (11/03/2006) - X D

Promise to shorten your sig and you'll be unbanned. This is what you get, lol.

HA!
Quote by twentyextysixx
I'm still waiting for someone to have the balls to be anti-islam. Would be fresh, most likely factually correct.

I actually don't get why noone wants to do anything aside be anti-Christianity. Why not be anti-Buddhist, anti-Judaism or if you want a real change of pace, anti-Satanism.
If you are reading this, you fail at life. Go cut yourself and save yourself more misery.

Quote by Antartica.
What do you think about Opeths soft singer, do you think they need that vocalist or is that wut makes them Opeth?
Because doing these things are not safe ideas in the music industry. I would like to see an anti-extremist song, might try it myself but I'm a bit uninformed...

Slayer own. Even though some of their solos are a bit out dodgy (although I love the one on Angel Of Death).
anti-Satanism? you mean like Christianity? errr. And do you mean anti-Judaism as in anti-semite? because thats been done and it still going strong (Nazi, Neo-Nazi etc). Oh and you can't be anti-Buddist, they're too cool and relaxed to get angry at, but anti-Hippie .... now theres a cause (I hate hippies and have a problem with the Jewish people as a whole, not the usual hatred, more of disliking things they have done in history and them being arrogant and selfish).