They are Ok. Not a big fan. I am more Bill Monroe, Ralph Stanley & Country Gentlemen. Seldom Scene is as close to Nickle Creek as I would go. Also if you like Nickle Creek I think you will love Gillian Welch.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
Quote by dan_wujek
i dont like them but my mom is obsessed

mine is too... but they are very talented... I like them.. even though Im not a big fan of bluegrass..... I heard they played a Radiohead song at one of their concerts... I would of like to see that....
Co-Founder of the Lumpia Lovers club (PM me, jake911 , or vicd08 to join)
pretty sweet. their mandolin player = awesome. on a side note, my dad played with the guy who plays bass on tour with them. so yeah. pwnt.
What happens if people stop buying Merch merch?
You don't want to do that.
Why not?
Because then The Merch turns into the fleshreaper.
That sounds bad.
Yeah, he flies from house to house, collecting torsos.
I love them! Fantastic stuff, and I ain't even American.
Quote by WlCmToTheJungle
if ur going to play some american idiot stuff heres the settings:

Master Volume : 0
i dunno about the rest
They are allright but there are so many better bluegrass bands out there. I like their Mandolins Solo stuff a whole lot more. His albums have guys like Bela Fleck and Edgar Meyer. But they are way to soft and not jambandy enough for me...but any fans can still Join the bluegrass rocks group!!
When in Rome is a great song, some of there stuff i dont like, but generally i like most there stuff.
Quote by CollinPlaysBass
They are allright but there are so many better bluegrass bands out there. I like their Mandolins Solo stuff a whole lot more. His albums have guys like Bela Fleck and Edgar Meyer. But they are way to soft and not jambandy enough for me...but any fans can still Join the bluegrass rocks group!!

Collin I told you I misjudged them, they are actually really good. Comparing them to other bands would be pretty apples to oranges because they aren't THAT incredibly bluegrass a lot of the time.

I got all their albums from my friends brother (including Mutual Admiration Society which is an album with them and the singer of Toad The Wet Sprocket) so listening to all of it was a little daunting (so I falsely told my friend who is above quoted that they were bad and overly soft) so I never did until recently, now I quite like them, they are kinda bluegrass with a lot of classical influence.

Do join the bluegrass rocks group though.
i love me some bluegrass and nickel creek. there is certainly more true bluegrass stuff out there like jerry douglass and bill monroe, but i really dig nickel creek's poppy bluegrass style.

so sad to see that they are splitting up after this year. only got to see them a couple times.