sorry that other thread didnt explain much so i deleted it.

i currently have a crate 10 watt pracitce amp and its not doing so well anymore, ive had it for almost 2 years

i play all kinds of rock, such as: guns n roses, ac/dc, led zeppelin, the white stripes, lenny kravitz, velvet revolver, the raconteurs, the red hot chili peppers...

i want an amp that can get a nice overdriven whether its with my pedal or even without would be good. but i also want to get some good cleans for stuff like rhcp

so basically with my o.d./distortion pedal and this amp i want to be able to get
an AC/DC kind of crunch, red hot chili peppers cleans, and a slash overdriven tone

i want to spend $400 or less and i would love it if it could be tube. thanks for the help
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Can you stretch your budget and go used?
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
no 400 is the highest i can go, and i cant like wait and save more money cause im gonna need it in the next week or so
Lunatics on pogo sticks
^He'll need some kind of overdrive for GNR and AC/DC...
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
Oops...
Which pedal is it, threadstarter?
RIP Jasmine You.

Quote by FaygoBro420
marshall jackhammer distortion/ overdrive
Lunatics on pogo sticks