Instead of expressing how much we like a particular band, let's give a band and tell how much we hate 'em...

for example:

Dragonforce - I hate em coz the lyrics, vocals, and guitar riffs are so cheesy and Herman Li looks like a horse...

continue...
panic at the disco-because they're all trannys and theyre music just sucks an elephants balls
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Michael Jackson because he's not br00tal enough.
Dead soldier! Go now to Valhalla!
Definitely not a big John Frusciante fan. Not enough shredding, and few too breakdowns.
MudILing123 - because teenagers with COB T-shirts make fun of Green Day and think they're tough

FaceTheSlayer - because teenagers with Pink Floyd T-Shirts (Yes, Pink Floyd.) make fun of teenagers with COB T-shirts that make fun of Green Day and think they're tough and think they're tough.
Proud Member Of The Bass Militia

PM Nutter_101 To Join
James Blunt. Cause his songs suck, and his singing is ritarted. He shouldent even be deserved to be called a musician

A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.
Quote by Galvanise69
A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your sig if you are one of the 8% who stayed with real music.

It's a shame. Here in Holland we've dutch rappers who want to be like the american ones with dutch lyrics about nothing, it's horrible. That has nothing to do with music anymore. You can't turn on the radio or the TV without hearing this crap which has nothing to do with music. Most rock is played after mid-night.
The Haunted fan club #1 (PM me to join)
Amon Amarth fan club #3
Member #3 of the METAL MISSIONARIES club
Member #8 of the anti CoF club
#10 MEMBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB
Quote by Galvanise69
James Blunt. Cause his songs suck, and his singing is ritarted. He shouldent even be deserved to be called a musician

Galvanise69: Is a jerk because he stole unfathomable_bo's avatar!
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelsean
Galvanise69: Is a jerk because he stole unfathomable_bo's avatar!

What the? I thought it was Bo! Man, I gotta start looking at usernames more often.
Karl Sanders: He ditched his best mate Fred Flinstone to create some ****ty band called "Nile"
Threadstarter: For being Filipino.
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
hmm....seems i was pwned...

putnamehere for not being racist?
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Last edited by joel_grieve at Sep 25, 2006,
Quote by joel_grieve
"putnamehere" for being racist.

joel_grieve for not being racist.

putnamehere IS FILIPINO
better? i dont know...now i dont like you
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
well thats no good.

i now like heretic boy for not liking himself, self esteem matters.
Quote by xifr

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
Mettalica, becouse a bunch of noobs sit around saying... "metallica is awesome, i'm so tough becouse i wear a mettalica shirt"

And paris hilton, becouse even though she's so Kool... her music just sucks.
I was here for a while.

Then I was gone.

Now I'm back cause Obama.
*considers question*

God.

*sips wine*

[/Recycled Joke]
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by heretic_boy
Karl Sanders: He ditched his best mate Fred Flinstone to create some ****ty band called "Nile"

Yea but he made some pretty kickass chicken along the way.
Metal Matt reserves the right to be a hypocrite whenever he damn well pleases
Quote by Metal Matt
Yea but he made some pretty kickass chicken along the way.

That he did.

OMG!!!

Secret herbs = Dino
Secret spices = Akhenaten
Slipknot-Who needs 9 guys in a metal band anyway?I've been into metal for about
13-14 years and wouldn't even put these guys on my top 100 list.They're more like a
****ing orchestra