#1
I bought a used metal master a couple weeks ago and there weren't any problems for the first 20 minutes, then it just kept on cutting out on me and it wouldn't stop. I tried changing batteries and just leaving it for a while - which helped, the longer I left it the longer it would work without cutting out on me. So I eventually got mad and sent it back to the shop I got it from and bought a brand new one with the money they gave back to me. So I get this new one and I don't have any problems for like a week. Then I left my cables hooked into it for an entire day (taking them out after use supposedly makes the batteries last longer) by accident, and when I realized that I left the cables in I took them out. Today, I go hook in my cables again and see that the red light that usually flashes 3 times when you hook up the box flashed 3 times but very dimly, and it wouldn't turn on. I also tried changing the batteries.... So wtf? Are metal masters just not good with my guitar and amp? Or do they just suck complete ass? BTW my guitar is a Fender Strat and my amp is an X Brand by Fender.

#2
My Metal Master will blink dimly when there are low batteries too. I think you should just get a 9v power supply. You dont have to worry about changing batteries and unplugging the cables.
#3
Quote by thetoastinator
My Metal Master will blink dimly when there are low batteries too. I think you should just get a 9v power supply. You dont have to worry about changing batteries and unplugging the cables.


+1. Those things suck batteries hard.
#4
Mine went through a 9V in a few hours, get a power supply
Mail Goes here.

Musician for 14 years. Been inactive on UG since 2007. My have times changed. It's good to be back.