Page 1 of 7
whats your best pokemon in your pokemon game? mine is my mewtwo (level 100!!) he has the attacks..

1 - Phsycic
2 - Strength
3 - Fissure
4 - Earthquake

I beat my friends articuno with him yesterday after school.
Last edited by Épiphone at Sep 24, 2006,

Sunburst ESP Viper-400 with EMG combo
Ibanez Talman Elec-Acoustic
1973 Denver Acoustic
Traynor Custom Valve 20
Classic Cry-Baby
my venusaur is pretty kickass

also i have a sweet golem, but i started a new game.

people say im "gay" for playing pokemon. but they all played it. im just stuck in the 90s

edit: hmmm, seems like our kind is not welcome here.
Quote by Masamune
Pokemon is so 5 years ago

No its not.

Pokemon is so today. All the seventh graders are playing it, especially red version.
Quote by happytimeharry
My Charizard would rape your Mewtwo and eat its babies with skim milk.

Wanna battle? You get your best six pokemon and ill fight your six best pokemon.
Quote by Épiphone
No its not.

Pokemon is so today. All the seventh graders are playing it, especially red version.

...Yeah...I've been meaning to talk to you about that.

Stop it.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by Épiphone
Wanna battle? You get your best six pokemon and ill fight your six best pokemon.

Na, we gonna kick it old school rules. One Pokemon each, first one walks, second one duplicates, then elaborates.
Last edited by happytimeharry at Sep 24, 2006,
Quote by 4string-tsurigi
on emerald, i think my kyogre is the strongest...

on red, averything is lv. 100

Dude on my red version i did the glitch, where you duplicate the sixth item in your inventory. I got like ten million rare candies that way, so all my pokemon are also level 100.

And on ruby version, i have a level 93 kyogre im working on it.

My snorlax is soooo good he can body slam any pokemon and kill it in one hit
Pokemon.. hmm i was obsessed with that like 7 years ago.
pokemon is old. and lame. If you ask me, posting a thread about pokemon on UG is just asking to be flamed.
Worship me and my delicous sugar coated body.
wow this takes me back to grade 8, have all the 150 original cards still, hmmm i seem to recall i had a pretty rockin alakazam, had a 80 something blastoise too, that was pretty cool.
School children washing cars for charity, is there anything more arousing?
Quote by Épiphone
No its not.

Well sorry I don't know much about 7th graders. Anways, pokemon was fun while it lasted......good times good times
Quote by Jelly_donut
pokemon is old. and lame. If you ask me, posting a thread about pokemon on UG is just asking to be flamed.

Charizard, Flamethrower now! Toast this sucker!
hmm.. back in the day i had my blue version... all of my pokemon lvl 100 except one that was at 97. can you say ownage. unless of course all of yours were at 100
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Quote by Jelly_donut

I beg to differ.

Playing pokemon is like picking your nose
Everyone still does it, they just dont admit it.
dragon ball Z kicks pokemons ass 10 times over... SOLAR FLARE!!!!!... but seriously they both suck green day ass aND green day suck their own ass's, ha!
Quote by Moody727
dragon ball Z kicks pokemons ass 10 times over... SOLAR FLARE!!!!!... but seriously they both suck green day ass aND green day suck their own ass's, ha!
green day's not THAT bad, you know...
Quote by Moody727

Dragonball Z is pretty cool, but not as good as pokemon. I like the episode where Goku goes "Triple super-Sayan" and theres like an earth quake
Quote by Épiphone
I beg to differ.

Playing pokemon is like picking your nose
Everyone still does it, they just dont admit it.

Nope, im with the 5 year ago thing, I used to be obsessed when i was in like 5th grade-7th grade, but now that im a junior in highschool i dont even remember it,

Anyways i only played when they had the original 100 pokemon and everyone could memorize all there names.
Quote by 4string-tsurigi
green day's not THAT bad, you know...

I've been laughing at your avatar for well over 5 minutes. Carry on...
My Nidoking > all
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Quote by volcomgrifter
Nope, im with the 5 year ago thing, I used to be obsessed when i was in like 5th grade-7th grade, but now that im a junior in highschool i dont even remember it,

Anyways i only played when they had the original 100 pokemon and everyone could memorize all there names.

Well then play red, blue, or yellow version. Their the classic pokemon games, except its 150 pokemon not 100.
I wonder, what killed pokemon anyway? It was so big for 2 years, why did it just stop????
Quote by EmancipatedSoul
Longhair, im proud of you man. You didnt include emo. thanks.

Quote by IlIk2plygUItAr
Warmbulance=OWNED BY LONGHAIR?!?!

Quote by Rockwolf
^ I like you...Thats about it...Your the best September 06'er by far

Quote by 319

You and Longhair were the ones I liked, but I saw more Longhair posts
Quote by Longhair?!?!
I wonder, what killed pokemon anyway? It was so big for 2 years, why did it just stop????
yu-gi-oh?
Quote by walker-rose
whats a pokemon?

Don't pretend you dont know what they are. Defiancy of pokemon knowledge is punishable by smashing of testicles.
Quote by Longhair?!?!

The original generation who fell in love with it grew up and after that it tried too hard to gain popularity again but failed misserably.
no, seriousely whats a pokemon?
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
Quote by happytimeharry
The original generation who fell in love with it grew up and after that it tried too hard to gain popularity again but failed misserably.

Ahh I see
Quote by EmancipatedSoul
Longhair, im proud of you man. You didnt include emo. thanks.

Quote by IlIk2plygUItAr
Warmbulance=OWNED BY LONGHAIR?!?!

Quote by Rockwolf
^ I like you...Thats about it...Your the best September 06'er by far

Quote by 319

You and Longhair were the ones I liked, but I saw more Longhair posts
Quote by Épiphone
whats your best pokemon in your pokemon game? mine is my mewtwo (level 100!!) he has the attacks..

1 - Phsycic
2 - Strength
3 - Fissure
4 - Earthquake

I beat my friends articuno with him yesterday after school.

Your mewtow sucks, why the hell would you give him four physical attacks when it excels in special attacks?
And why do I know this???