it would be really nice if you guys could give some suggestions of great heavy metal guitars under $500. somthin like an ibanez or an esp. im thinkin about an ibanez, so suggestions are greatly appriciated!

Thanks much
RG321MH, LTD 400 series and above

EDIT: but what amp do you have?
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
brad you smell like my hairy left nut

any of the rgs are metal guitars all the way. I use the 7 string they have. It's amazing. and all of their guitars go the best with line 6 amps (preferably spider II) It gives the guitar a really metal sound on Insane.
ok thanks i have a behringer and a crate the beheringer is the v-ampire head and the cab im not sure
the crate is a gtx-60
The Spider 2's are nice amps to go with Ibanez...I own a combo of the 2 lol, and i'm proud of my rig, so yeah, either that, or get a Crate X65R DSP, those are pretty nice and they're cheap too, and get an Ibanez RG series.
Do you NEED a guitar with a trem?...cause if you do, either get an Ibanez S470 or and Ibanez RG1570 and up, because most other cheap FR's are ****.
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

get a LTD 400 viper or ex400 or ec 400 or h400 ;-)
ltd 400 are great guitars for the price!
Quote by Dudage
Pussies play P-90's

Quote by jesus-squared
alright i'll try it
but if it falls out and my guitar breaks i'm going to eat your first born.
...just so you know
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
Do you NEED a guitar with a trem?...cause if you do, either get an Ibanez S470 or and Ibanez RG1570 and up, because most other cheap FR's are ****.

He said under 500 bucks....unless you can find em used tou wont be able to get one for 500 bucks or less...But, hey, he can always swap the Floyds out...and what's so wrong with LFR's and ****? I played the Dean CFH with the Licensed trem and it didnt give me any problems with the pitch raising or divebombing and ****...i've also played several jacksons with LFR's and they were pretty nice.
Well most LFR's use a softer metal, you wont notice it right away, but after about 3 months the trem just wont keep tune anymore, and some trems arent a direct swap, some may require routing
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

my 350DX's Edge 3 Bridge isnt too bad, maybe it depends on how you use it, because I divebomb sometimes and raise the pitch a lot, but I dont do it on every solo I play or anything of that matter.
Quote by Eric 666
The Spider 2's are nice amps to go with Ibanez...I own a combo of the 2 lol, and i'm proud of my rig, so yeah, either that, or get a Crate X65R DSP, those are pretty nice and they're cheap too, and get an Ibanez RG series.

I thought you were cool.
Well dude, my preference and my style, I like the Spider II amps and they've served me well, there's people out there who dont even have that, so I consider myself lucky to have one, ignorance and bashing gear is not my style, and it's pretty ****in' stupid that you should judge people what kind of gear they have.
Yeah it depends on how much you use the trem, and how often, if you rape the living hell out of it everytime you play, it wont last long...assum,ing you have a cheaper FR, something better should last you alllllong time
Quote by Johnljones7443
Brad, you smell.

Quote by Slash_HuDsOn

Quote by El Codyo
I thought you were cool.

Ditto.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?