I've been looking at some of the pedalboards in this forum, and a lot of them seem to have pedals above each other like the attached photo. (yes, admire those beautiful photoshop skills - haha). Now, the two single-effect pedals....Wouldn't the top one be a bitch to press? Not to mention accidentally bumping the controls of the bottom one?

Thanks.
Attachments:
Pedalboard thingy.jpg
Last edited by johnmalkin at Sep 24, 2006,
yeah most people have the top kinda raised so when you press down you dont touch the bottom pedal
Quote by Chikitty_China
Well, when I'm fapping, I sometimes look at my left hand and wonder what could have been ....
^yea they use a stairstep kind of thing so each row of pedals is a little above the other so theres no accidental metalzone with your accoustic simulator..
Quote by sempri_fi
^yea they use a stairstep kind of thing so each row of pedals is a little above the other so theres no accidental metalzone with your accoustic simulator..

that made me smile acoustc simulator with metal zone...hehe
Quote by asfastasdark
+1. This man knows his ****.

Walker Rose.
I didn't have enough room to elevate my back row of pedals, and the only one I have any trouble pressing is my big muff. But I can just use my heel, so it's not a big deal.

I'd recommend elevating the back row if you can, though.

Check my thread in GG&A for a board without an elevated second tier, and R_H_C_P's thread in GB&C for a board with a second tier
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
no actually its quite easy.
my friends pedalboard know has 12 pedals and its relatively simple