Maybe this thread just slipped into the twilights of page 2-on. But I think they deserve alot better then that, one of the best bands of this decade. A salute to Josh Homme and the rest of the brilliance behind the Queens.
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
No! That's why they don't deserve better than that. Boring music. Only appreciable if you're really stoned. And then you can always get better music, like Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, or Pink Floyd.
they really have been one of the best modern rock bands, and what else is good new is that they r makin a album with one of the best bassist out there, jesse keller.
I'm a big fan of "Songs for the Deaf" and "Lullabies to Paralyze". "You got a killer scene there, man..." is a great song. Although, I'm pretty into 5 minutes of jamming, which is pretty much what the song was.
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

Quote by ss311

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
Quote by Fargalas
No! That's why they don't deserve better than that. Boring music. Only appreciable if you're really stoned. And then you can always get better music, like Black Sabbath, Led Zeppelin, or Pink Floyd.

Sorry, you're in the wrong forum. You're looking for the Pretentious, Long-Dead and Living In Yesterday Rock forum. Uh, I mean Classic Rock.

Seriously, you guys piss me off. Don't like a band? Then keep the fuck out of their thread because your opinion isn't wanted or relevant.
And yet, to me, what is this quintessence of dust? Man delights not me: no, nor woman neither... nor women neither.
QotSA ****ing rule.

R and Lullbies are their best.
Quote by trev913
RHCPhysco for the win.

Quote by rmr024
poop? i put it in a blender from time to time

Member of the We Have Better Taste Than You club
PM DorkusMalorkus with a list of your favorite bands to join.
I need to dig out my copy of R.

They aren't boring. At least, it's not the same thing over and over again, most definitely not. I know some songs can seem repititious, like maybe "Skin on Skin". But one song doesn't usually sound like another.
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

Quote by ss311

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
Made a thread. Great band song for the dead and hangin tree own!
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman
DownInAhole
rockon1824
Rhinosaur Bones
I didn't really like them to begin with, but recently I've been listening to them more, and now I enjoy them quite alot. Some of their songs are so catchy. Looking forward to the new album.
Feel loved: Click here!

Joint President of The White Stripes club! PM Me or Jack_White455 to join this great club!

Ecky thump!
Quote by Fargalas

Actually Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath laid the groundwork, and QOTSA improved it. Probably my favourite modern rock band.
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Generic member of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by mydarkesthour

It seems like UG is full of those Caveman Metalheads

Quote by mydarkesthour
I meant caveman as in long haired....