i think its a "hybrid" which means it has one tube in the pre amp. i would go for a tube amp if you can
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
nah i already know what tube amp im getting. i just wanted to know if the avt was any good. but i used to own the 20 version and it sucked.
The AVT is an overpriced amp that isn't worth it's penny's.

Quote by Duff_McGee
Masturbate. A lot. Seriously.

<----This is a man
Tube amp.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
ok.

new game people.

the threadstarter has the choice between be kicked in the face, 8 times whilst dancing a jig on a house made entirely of starter motors from 1965 Cadillacs which have been set on fire by a bunch of fires ant that had an allergic reaction.

OR

Gets a tube amp.

now, you can vote A) kicking and such
B) tube amp

Vote carefully, you only get one vote before i kill you.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel
^I vote option C: He buys me another valve amp.

But I'd choose option A, just for comical value.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
hmmm. my option C was wrestling chuck norris in a pool full of jelly on the front lawn of a house made entirely of prime numbers, but meh.
I R tr00 Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - don't pm gpderek09 to join unless you are truly worthy
www.purevolume.com/mordecaiaus
Quote by xifr
There is the possibility that I may have or may or may not have gone or not gone into the danger zone.

Quote by lespaulmarshall
I love you Joel