262 53%
NO SIR
183 37%
I dont have one
52 10%
Voters: 498.
Page 1 of 4
i have a minor beer belly almost... not quite just a little buldge
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Nah, I'm skinny as hell, I'm trying to gain weight because people are telling me it's unhealthy.
id say im skinny, but when i put a belt on my stomache hangs over my pants a liittle bit.
skinny as hell.
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
i can see it, altough i think im still fat.
Catcher In The Rye Is One Of The Best Books Ever Club

member #1 of the jim belushi club
I'm pretty average, actually. I could probably stand to lose about 5-10 pounds.
Uhh... the question says "Do you have a big belly? Can you see your "little monster" when you are standing up and look down?"

Thats 2 questions, the answer to the first one is no, and the second one yes... so which one is the poll for, because I don't wanna accidently say I can't see my little monster.
I meant NO SIR to whether I'm fat or not, but I unknowingly just said that I can't see my privates.

But, no. I'm not fat: 5'11, 130lbs.
I'm average!
w00t!

And way to make a confusing poll!
I'm not very active here on UG currently.
I'm a retired Supermod off to the greener pastures of the real world.
yeah im not fat, but got a bit of a belly recently as ive been away, and havent been to the gym in 6 months. starting to get a little pasty
6ft and 74kg
going to rejoin the gym next week, get myself back iinto shape
not fat, not skinny. just right for my height

although, i do eat a lot i just dont seem to put any on.
Been away, am back
Im thin but i have a fat arse and very little muscle. like a male j lo without the boobs.
X

"Just wait till tomorrow
I guess that's what they all say
Just before they fall apart"
I'm athletic, you know you want to feel up me. Go on, I won't mind.
looks at 6-pack ... nah i'm not fat, but according to those BMI calculators i'm underweight :S i feel perfectly healthy...
Marty
i use to be.i 5 feet and 163 pounds now im 5foot 4 and 113 pounds.borderline underweight. but i still look bigger cuz when i was fat my bones grew real big now i have a 33 inch chest thats all bone
Last edited by nopoleon779467 at Sep 25, 2006,
I'm not fat.6'4" 185 lbs and I have a six pack!!!I got lucky in that I can eat a lot without getting fat and I can gain muscle easily!!!
There's nothing worse for an Irish person than an American claiming that he/she is actually Irish without any conclusive evidence!Stick to your own nationality!
Quote by conceptne
Grab his balls and his heart and mind will follow.

do this ladies...please?
I'm 5 Foot 8
I'm 16 1/2
I weigh just over 9 Stone
I am REALLY skinny even though i work out now and again....
I dunno.
I'm 5'8" and wiegh 145 pounds. You decide.
Wade in the water, child.
'although, i do eat a lot i just dont seem to put any on.' dude, i thought that, then one day i thought, 'whoa i gotta loose some weight' so i did, despite that im still, well pasty.
Quote by Burpin'Worm
You have a small penis and will never satisfy a woman.
Very thin (Maybe cause i'm asian). 22 yr old and weight 132 lbs.
Besides being a guitar player, I'm a big fan of the guitar. I love that damn instrument. Steve Vai

Gear:
Kramer Striker FR422SM
Roland Microcube
Digitech Bad Monkey
Dunlop Tortex 1.14mm picks

MY VIDEOS
I play loads of football so my legs are completely muscle but my upper body is just fat.. its kinda weird actually. yer im 5'11 and weigh 13 stone, not sure what that is in pounds.
My Gear:
Epiphone SG
Vintage SG
Stagg Strat (With replaced hardware and a Duncan Invader )
Hohner Strat
No name Acoustic
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DS-1
Roland Cube 60
Wires and patch cords and stuff..
Quote by Stevie B
I play loads of football so my legs are completely muscle but my upper body is just fat.. its kinda weird actually. yer im 5'11 and weigh 13 stone, not sure what that is in pounds.

me 2.im wide reciever and run faster than everyone on my team.but my upper boddy is fat other than my chest and upper abs.i just cant seem to get lower abs.
No i'm skinny and never gain weight, i eating fast food and are still skinny. that's heaven.
Even the most tired river finds it' s way out to sea
KURT COBAIN.
Well I have a spare tire that I'm working on getting rid of, but I'm not particularly fat. I actually look sort of bulky from the front but from the side I'm pretty skinny. I'm like a door lol. I'm also trying to get rid of these minor man boobs I got with some good well rounded pec workouts. Decline, flat, and incline presses/flies. Starting to see good results. Not eating as much, and drinking lots of water to.
We're only strays.
Last edited by Martyr's Prayer at Sep 25, 2006,
I'm not fat. And thats sickening that 1 in 3 people on here are so fat they can't even see their groin.

I can understand how people find it hard to lose weight once they are fat... but how do you get yourself to that point? You don't just wake up one morning and think "holy ****, all of a sudden I'm 18 stone! How did that happen". You kinda notice, personally if I ever hit 12/13 stone I'd freak out. Sorry if I've offended anyone, but really.
damn it i didn't read the question right and went for the wrong answer i'm super skinny almost under weight
Quote by sg255
This fine fellow speaks the truth.

Quote by GD_GC
dude sonic music??? you're my hero!

Quote by tanglewoodguit
Love you

Quote by Jackolas
How do 2 fat people have sex? Do they have to lift the flab up then thrust? Then Ride the (fat) wave??
im one of those people who isnt thin, but isnt really fat either. And i have big boobies.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Page 1 of 4