I know its old news but after 10 years and w/ the original lineup...WOW. Im goin 2 see em on thursday at the seattle showbox w/ whitestarr and driveblind, should b a sweet show.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
You know what, I had no idea they had gotten back together, but thats awesome. They were always overlooked, but they made some great music. Have fun man
Ya, they are overlooked, sad really. But i still love em.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
wow candlebox was one of the most underrated grunge groups of the 90s

love "far behind" and "you"
infact, the whole candlebox album rocks

good band... yep
heh my friend saw them in Baltimore, and apparently no one really knew who they were but him, but he had gotten right up to the stage and was singing along. They noticed he was singing, so they had him sing with the band for a couple of songs.
Dem Dry Bones
Current read: I Am America (And You Can Too) (Stephen Colbert)
Album of the Week: Four Thieves Gone (The Avett Brothers)
Quote by doctor_rocker
heh my friend saw them in Baltimore, and apparently no one really knew who they were but him, but he had gotten right up to the stage and was singing along. They noticed he was singing, so they had him sing with the band for a couple of songs.

Thats freakin awesome.
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
this is a great news! love their song "far behind"...i will definitely buy their new album once out in the market...