I'm thinking about getting one of these, I guess they are pretty new. So, does anyone have them, or is there anything bad i should know about it?
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06
Donkeyman2341, you are my new god!
I've watched a few video demos and it seems great. I plan on buying a looper myself one of these days.
You might check out some Harmony Central reviews.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
I need a looper, and these look mighty fine, but are they out yet?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
wow its all over the internet but i guess you cant buy it yet...i think it said it ships in october, i guess this will make a nice christmas present
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06
^Haha.

I think eventually I'll give in to one, that's an amazing lookin' pedal!
Don't be afraid to care"

i just looked up the e2, it looks pretty cool, but seems like more of a delay pedal than a looper?? can you do multiple takes, like in the video of the rc 2?
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06
Yes You can indeed do multiple takes, as many as youd want in fact.

And its quite the opposite, Way more a looper than a delay trust me, I actually have one.

EDIT: well mines an E1 but theoretically they do the same thing.
^Hmm, tell me more about this magical pedal.

I'm lusting after a looper that'll manage to fit that Slane Venice Queen intro....
Don't be afraid to care"

Insane violinning.

Yes it can do it. Because ive done it, Im really sad and i play along to the whole DVD on occasion and i can actually nail every bit of it (except the Parallel Universe solo because its truly mental)

So class, In conclusion... Need a looper? GET AN AKAI!
Right, I'm probably gonna' get one.

And I played along to the whole Slane DVD yesterday, but I've not properly learnt the Throw Away outro yet, I worked it out yesterday while it was on, but just forgot it haha.

I play the Parallel Universe solo all the time, magical.
Don't be afraid to care"

Ah man, I well want to turn my amp up really loud and shove on my Phase90 and do some insane whammy bar **** and try and get the solo form the actual song, Because im so in love wiht the solo from the recorded version.
I know, I'm the same, but I can never get that exact sound, dammit!

And I don't have a phaser......
What's the phase 90 like?
Don't be afraid to care"

Sex.

That's what.

Nah, Put it after everything except delay and you can get some truly weird sounds combined with reverb and swelling/violinning/whatever you call it. Quite Mike Eizenger-ish.
Nice! I've never actually had a phaser, t'was either chorus or phaser, now I have an unused chorus pedal. I'll look into one sometime, maybe when I'm looking for a Headrush? Haha, you make me want too much.
Don't be afraid to care"

I actually played the ****ty cheapo behringer 15 quid phaser and its way more customisable than a phase90, but it doesnt sound the same if you get me.
Nice, does it sound cheap though? They really look like they do lol, but I'm guessing they are based on how you described its name... lol
Don't be afraid to care"

they dont sound cheap, they're just made cheap, look cheap, smell cheap and taste cheap.

Oh and they're made by Behringer

*pukes in a bin*
Well, stuff like that doesn't really attract me...

Dammit! Now I want 2 new pedals....
Don't be afraid to care"