Wondering what is your Fav CR concert you have been to or seen .

Mine would be AC DC at donnington
I wasn't around but GNR UYI I & II at Japan DVD is cool, despite axl rose voice being **** but, when was it ever good right?
Deep Purple in Newcastle =D
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
i wasnt there, but led zeppelin in madison square garden, new york around the 1974-75 period
Quote by the_random_hero
Deep Purple in Newcastle =D

Lucky Bastard. I live in Newcastle, and wanted to go to DP but couldnt afford it

EDIT:
Quote by punksurf30
i wasnt there, but led zeppelin in madison square garden, new york around the 1974-75 period

Have you heard the bootleg of 12/feb/1975 show at MSG? I have 2 versions of that concert. amazing. Sounds like an official release.
Quote by lachyray
do you reckon straight edge people ever get temped to drink alcahole,
when really want to but they know they can't so they just dont?
Last edited by nz_matt at Sep 25, 2006,
led zeppelin at knebworth 79', no contest, the woodstock of the 70s
Favorite I've been to? Probably Aerosmith 06/30/04, Roger Waters 09/06/06, or even James Gang 08/18/06.
How to achieve Frank Zappa's guitar tone:
Quote by Thefallofman
Step 1: Buy a Gibson SG
Step 2: Insert Green Ringer, EQ, 3 dead squirrels and a microwave into said SG
Step 3: Plug in and freak the **** out.
Queen 3/10/06 and the who this month
QUEEN+PAUL RODGERS 3/10/06
roger waters 9/8/06
the who 9/16/06
eric clapton 10/03/06
the who 12/2/06
Mika 6/13/07
Rush 6/27/07
Roger waters 7/10/07
Elton John 3/??/08
The Who 10/24/08
Iron Maiden 04/02/09
Iron Maiden 07/12/10
Quote by get-born
led zeppelin at knebworth 79', no contest, the woodstock of the 70s

But as for ones I have been to, Queen 3.23.06
The Rolling Stones in Switzerland summer of 2006. Right by the b-stage

I'm gonna add Aerosmith 11/23/05 to my list of favorites. Awesome seats, awesome show.
Quote by Thefallofman
^^I was talking about last year. I saw them three times in November of 2005. The 23rd was the best of all three. I also saw them 2 weeks ago in Holmdel on 09/14.
Quote by Thefallofman
this is out of concerts ive seen on DVD... I love Led Zeppelins The Song Remains The Same and Metallica's Live **** : Binge and Purge
Been to: For classic rock Bob Dylan. The best concert I have ever gone to was Tool. Completely blew my mind.
Seen: The Last Waltz

I can't really go to many concerts, due to the fact that I can't drive. The closest place to here that gets good concerts is Vancouver, a good 5 hour drive. *sigh* I'm gonna be missing The Rolling Stones, The Who, Gordon Lightfoot, Paul Simon, Bob Dylan, and I already missed the Red Hot Chili Peppers. DAMN MY LAZY SOUL! .......I should really get my drivers lisence.
Last edited by Jesse Mrau at Sep 28, 2006,
Rolling Stones and Buddy Guy 9-8-05, incredible concert, greatest jam ever as well
seen: Cream reuinion at the Royal Albert Hall